PLEBAn Girls Party: No Eyeliner on the Horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TOUR!!!!!!!!:hyper::hyper::heart::drool::drool::

I'llbe luck to see one gig! :sigh:

but if I could start making some $$ off my art by end of next summer, hopefully I could catch then an extra time in the fall.

BUT I hope they JUST DON'T PLAYstadiums :( vs arenas!

Arenas would be easier finacnially wouldn't they with the economy? If thy have to do stadiums i hope they are the European gigs, I want my gigs with my Canadians/Americans to be the arenas like last time. :)

I really hope you get to see them Dazz. :hug:

People! :eek:hmy :

I can't stay long cause dinner's almost ready, but I at least wanted to pop in and say hi. :hug : :hear t:

Sorry you're not feeling well, Jem and Wild! : (

VP. :hyper::hug:

So how are you all doing, other than having yucky viruses? : ( Did you all have a good Christmas?

Thanks for the text, Jem! :hug :

My christmas was good. Chilled out with Craig. Ate and drank Jack Daniels. :wink: How was yours?

No probs. Sorry i haven't replied to text yet. With feeling ill i still haven't answered loads. :reject: Reply to the PM when you get time, don't worry about it. :hug::kiss:

She didn't know what Q is:tsk:

I have NI on the lookout in London for me incase i can't get it locally. I need a few copies :shifty:

I know, she fails. :lol:

Now i have the car i can drive about and look for a copy. If you can't get one i will pick you an extra one up. :kiss:

My bed is all warm. :drool:

We're okay thanks, Dazz, how about you? :hug:

pretty good! :hug:
going to eye doc tomorrow
:crossesfingers:
everthing appears to be good..... :)

then I get to go to my sib for 5 days starting on Near's Day, while she's on vacation. BLASTING R&R, eating and trying to cook again more, CABLE TV & DVD'S! :hi5: :yippie:

wish her luck -- the weather make so far not be that good for her takeoff on Thurs.... hopefully what ever is (winter nasty stuff)coning through will GO AWAY or SHOW UP LATER than her flight out (& return).

Arenas would be easier finacnially wouldn't they with the economy? If thy have to do stadiums i hope they are the European gigs, I want my gigs with my Canadians/Americans to be the arenas like last time. :)

I really hope you get to see them Dazz. :hug:

I'd really be deispirited if I miss them, ESPECIALLY besides the fav sonds this ablum sounds like it'll be really REALLY good! dare I say.....

:shifty:

SUPREB??!?? :hyper::hyper:

we'll see !! :wink: :D

of course it's financially better, but I hope they at LEAST SPLIT some of it up in the tour!

VP. :hyper ::hug :

My christmas was good. Chilled out with Craig. Ate and drank Jack Daniels. :wink: How was yours?

No probs. Sorry i haven't replied to text yet. With feeling ill i still haven't answered loads. : reject: Reply to the PM when you get time, don't worry about it. :hug ::kiss:

My bed is all warm. :drool:

Sounds like a good day! My Christmas...started out very well, and then went downhill. But the next day was a bit better. :) I'll get around to the reply soon. I actually need to PM a few of you...

Yay for warm beds!

pretty good! :hug:
going to eye doc tomorrow
:crossesfingers:
everthing appears to be good..... :)

then I get to go to my sib for 5 days starting on Near's Day, while she's on vacation. BLASTING R&R, eating and trying to cook again more, CABLE TV & DVD'S! :hi5: :yippie:

wish her luck -- the weather make so far not be that good for her takeoff on Thurs.... hopefully what ever is coning through will GO AWAY or SHOW UP LATER than her flight out (& return)

Good luck at the doctor's, and for your sister's travels! :)

Yeah it was ok,we made it good forJamie but our hearts weren't really in it:sad:

And i made my mum cry,as i gave her the card my aunt asked me to get and wrote a poem about sister and angels. :heart:

Oh shit, Wild... :sad: How...bittersweet and sad and happy all at once.

Yeah it was ok,we made it good forJamie but our hearts weren't really in it:sad:

yeah.... :hug:
But it was important that Jammie have a good time. :yes: so you did good!

And i made my mum cry,as i gave her the card my aunt asked me to get and wrote a poem about sister and angels. :heart:

aaaaawwwww sweetie, it's ok :hug: I mean, it's awfully sad, crying helps :hug:

I've been really blubbering on & off, in between the fun of the Holidays and usual errands and day 2 day good things/events/circumstances. so it's really awful at times. part of the process for different people.

Time will tell, maybe start of arenas if economy picks up maybe the peeps who want stadium shows will get them.

heh I was just thinking something like that and about to post it.

a mix is good.......

I could never stand outside Giants Stadium b/c the buses back to the Bus Terminal leave before they leave...... ;sigh:

If MSG is in the cards.then I'm OK!:applaud::hyper::hyper::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom