Pleban Girls Party - Music is the common thread that ties us all together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Just before my computer crashed I managed to save my IM convo with my friend who was giving me the physics answers :drool:

You get your Physics answers thru IM? :lmao:!!!

:wink:

Dazz :hug: :heart: :sad:

Bri! :yikes: That was a close call! :uhoh:

VP - The Mighty Quinn:
Ev'rybody's building the big ships and the boats,
Some are building monuments,
Others, jotting down notes,
Ev'rybody's in despair,
Ev'ry girl and boy
But when Quinn the Eskimo gets here,
Ev'rybody's gonna jump for joy.
Come all without, come all within,
You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn.

Sad_Girl said:
Dazz :hug: :heart: :sad:

Bri! :yikes: That was a close call! :uhoh:

VP - The Mighty Quinn:
Ev'rybody's building the big ships and the boats,
Some are building monuments,
Others, jotting down notes,
Ev'rybody's in despair,
Ev'ry girl and boy
But when Quinn the Eskimo gets here,
Ev'rybody's gonna jump for joy.
Come all without, come all within,
You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn.

I think I may have heard a cover of it yeeeeeeaars ago, when I was a kid?? Either that, or it doesn't sound Dylan-ish? :huh: Could you send it anyway, just in case? I'm curious. Thanks. :hug:

And I know how slow things get for you. You can just do them whenever, so they don't slow things down for you. :)

###warning Scary, nasty stuff###
:sigh:

MY dad has an Aorta anuerism. They caght it during a regular exaim, and had been monitoring it.
Unfortunately it's gotten to the size 5.5 cm where action has to be taken on it.

He's going to the doctor for surgeery consultation/exaim to get it all more 'pin-pointed" this thurs.
Of course there is the question.....is he healthy enough to stand the surgery-- which is at least a less invasive procedure than it was some years back.

His short term memory is so short now 2 mins to 30 secs.....that he may not quite get what is going on, tho he can be pretty cogent within that short time frame.

If he doesn't have the surgery and the thing conitnues to increase.............he could be dead with ?? weeks.

Of course we're going to enlist as much prayer/good vibes as we can. And my sis knows a bunch of healers .

My sis just talked to mom tonight....hadn't yet told her till tonight. She wants her to go ....depends on if quarentine { flu} has been lifted.................

:(

Last edited:
:hug: :wave:

I just wanted to say a quick hi. I've been going through a bit of a tough time...work has been difficult...too hectic and I just feel like I want to go away and hide somewhere. But I wanted to say hi to you all.

Dazz, I hope things go better for you and yours. :hug:

Take care all. See you soon!

slow down, you crazy child
take the phone off the hook and disappear for a while
it's alright, you can afford to lose a day or two
when will you realize, vienna waits for you...

:heart:

Night Drea :wave:

Dazzled, I know the prospect of surgery is frightening for, but I'm so glad they caught it in time so they can do something to help. Please let us know how he is? :hug:

Back
Top Bottom