Pleban Girls Party - Music is the common thread that ties us all together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Hey VP - Quick question - do you and Sarah like bubble wrap? :shifty:

Sorry, kinda zoned out there for a few. Leaning on an icepack. Neck/headache. :angry:

Sarah does. Why? :shifty:

She's also obsessed with that press'n'seal stuff. I was going to buy her a roll, but I was afraid that everything in my entire house would be sealed with plastic wrap. :yikes: :lol:

Night Fly :hug: Hope tomorrow's a better day for you. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm not sure what I did, but I'm sorry Bri! :sad: :laugh:

Whats wrong?
:lol:
Not you!!! :tongue:

Our physics prof decided to give us all a break, and let us have our quiz as a take home that we could do in small groups.
Well, we're working on it, but my one friend is being difficult. I've done 2 questions, the other girl has done two, and she's doing ones we've done as a check. So we suggest she should try the last two..(since we're all busy)..and then we can put all of our answers together tomorrow morning. But she's humming and hawing, and now saying we should all hand it in separetly..which means we would all have to try all the questions, and we'd have to go read and study all the stuff and argh!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:
Not you!!! :tongue:

Our physics prof decided to give us all a break, and let us have our quiz as a take home that we could do in small groups.
Well, we're working on it, but my one friend is being difficult. I've done 2 questions, the other girl has done two, and she's doing ones we've done as a check. So we suggest she should try the last two..(since we're all busy)..and then we can put all of our answers together tomorrow morning. But she's humming and hawing, and now saying we should all hand it in separetly..which means we would all have to try all the questions, and we'd have to go read and study all the stuff and argh!

She needs a slap. :madspit:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah does. Why? :shifty:

She's also obsessed with that press'n'seal stuff. I was going to buy her a roll, but I was afraid that everything in my entire house would be sealed with plastic wrap. : yikes: : lol:

I went a little nuts with the bubble wrap while packaging that video tape :lmao:

I only had a box that was a bit too large for it and the other little something I slipped in there... so I used a whole roll of bubble wrap in the box :wink:

Also, I went a little nuts with the packing tape. :shifty: I have tape issues. :p you may need a chain saw to get into it, but trust me the Red Rocks concert is worth any effort you have to put into it :wink:

sami0201 said:

August :wink:

VP- tonight Grey's is all about coincidences and signs and horoscopes and freaky stuff :lmao: :yikes:

:yikes:

:lol: I want to start watching it, but I like to start at the beginning. Might get the dvds.

Today, I've been doing something that one of the creepier, more accurate horoscopes told me not to do. :uhoh: :lol:

Bri your friend would need a good proctologist by the time I was done with her; if I were in your place :wink: :shifty: Or maybe any old proctologist will suffice to remove a boot from ones arse. :scratch: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes :

:lol : I want to start watching it, but I like to start at the beginning. Might get the dvds.

Today, I've been doing something that one of the creepier, more accurate horoscopes told me not to do. :uhoh : :lol :

:lol: No you should start anyway!! :love: :wink: It's really easy to get into if I just tell you the main background things. :lol:

Bad girl! :shame: :uhoh: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I went a little nuts with the bubble wrap while packaging that video tape :lmao:

I only had a box that was a bit too large for it and the other little something I slipped in there... so I used a whole roll of bubble wrap in the box :wink

Also, I went a little nuts with the packing tape. :shifty I have tape issues. : p you may need a chain saw to get into it, but trust me the Red Rocks concert is worth any effort you have to put into it :wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

Awww, thanks so much!! :hug: And I might add that when she was little, she was always much more interested in the packaging than what was inside. :wink:

But if RR is in there, I'll be all about the contents. :drool: :wink:

Thanks again!! :heart:

It was really no big deal :hug:

Oh, you really must see this concert - that was all I could think the first time I watched it 'VP would be spontaneously combusting right now!' :combust:

Bono's just such a little show off in that one :cute: :wink:

:)

Sad_Girl said:

I only had a box that was a bit too large for it and the other little something I slipped in there... so I used a whole roll of bubble wrap in the box :wink:

Also, I went a little nuts with the packing tape. :shifty: I have tape issues. :p you may need a chain saw to get into it, but trust me the Red Rocks concert is worth any effort you have to put into it :wink:

:laugh:!

I used to have fun packing christmas presents very...securely. :lol:

Sarah's coming home already? :hug::happy:
Geez, time flies. I can't wait to hear all about it. :love:

sami0201 said:

:lol: No you should start anyway!! :love: :wink: It's really easy to get into if I just tell you the main background things. :lol:

The dvds are out, right? I should pick them up.

And the last season of Six Feet Under will be out VERY soon, I think!! :hyper:

I love watching shows on DVD. I tend to do the marathon thing. Not waiting for next week :drool:

That's why I'm loving the whole CSI addiction now. It's on for hours and hours every day! I've been dvring them since Sarah's been away, and I think we have about 24 episodes to catch up on. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
It was really no big deal :hug:

Oh, you really must see this concert - that was all I could think the first time I watched it 'VP would be spontaneously combusting right now!' :combust:

Bono's just such a little show off in that one :cute: :wink:

:)

From the pics that are out there? Wow. Can't wait!! :drool: :combust:

I love that 'motorcycle drive by' by third eye blind, by the way VP :up: I had to check it out after you posted the lyrics. and I like everything I've listened to so far by Blue Rodeo, too :yes:

Did you get a chance to listen to that Patty Griffin song at all?

VintagePunk said:

The dvds are out, right? I should pick them up.

And the last season of Six Feet Under will be out VERY soon, I think!! :hyper :

I love watching shows on DVD. I tend to do the marathon thing. Not waiting for next week :drool :

That's why I'm loving the whole CSI addiction now. It's on for hours and hours every day! I've been dvring them since Sarah's been away, and I think we have about 24 episodes to catch up on. :lo l:

Only the first season is out, we are like a little more than halfway through the second season right now. I still haven't seen the first few weeks of the second season!! :sad: So I can't wait for it to come out on dvd, but it probably won't be until fall.

But you should definitely buy it. :yes: :drool:

I love watching shows like that too. :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Sarah's coming home already? :hug::happy:
Geez, time flies. I can't wait to hear all about it. :love:

Yeah, hard to believe that 12 days have gone by. :)

She won't be getting in till 11 or midnight tomorrow night. She said the other day that her friend is trying to talk her into going to school the next day, but I'm fairly sure I'll be demanding she stay home so we can catch up. :lol:

Zoot!! :hug: I saw your post in the Aerosmith thread from a while ago, and I posted there again but I guess you didn't see...I saw that you saw them in Wantagh, at Jones Beach?! :love: Maybe we were at the same show- when did you see them? :lol:

Hey ladies! :hug: :wave:

sami0201 said:
Zoot!! :hug: I saw your post in the Aerosmith thread from a while ago, and I posted there again but I guess you didn't see...I saw that you saw them in Wantagh, at Jones Beach?! :love: Maybe we were at the same show- when did you see them? :lol:

Oh.. I sometimes forget to check the threads I post in! :lol:

I saw them on Aug 30, 2002 at Joned Beach. I know this because I save all my ticket stubs. :nerd: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom