Pleban Girls Party - Memory Lane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Of course, nothing can beat your encounter! I was probably almost as thrilled for you as you were. :heart: :happy: I still remember looking at you, and seeing that you were visibly shaking. :cute: Remember when you came in the room and I was on the phone with family? I knew you'd gotten lucky. : ) Makes me SO happy remembering that stuff. :happy: [/B]

I still get :happy: remembering stuff like that aswell. :love:You looked so happy, it was amazing. :hug:

U2isthebest said:

I'm sorry Russty!:hug: I know what you're going through. Right now I just moved away to college for the first time, and I'm still adjusting. We just sold the only house I've ever lived in, and my parents are going through a divorce. On top of all that, my mom has cancer:sad: However, she should be fine w/in a couple months. Thank God! I hope and pray everything goes better for your family!

I hope things get better soon. Divorce and family being ill are so difficult to deal with. :( ::hug:

VintagePunk said:
Britt, my mom is going through some health issues at the moment, so I can relate. It's awful and scary, i know. :( And yes, we're a pretty caring bunch. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to develop a bond with people...it doesn't happen overnight. But many of these girls are some of the most awesome people I've ever known. :heart:

:love::heart: Ditto. :kiss:

VintagePunk said:

It certainly wasn't directed specifically to you. Like I said, at least you DO seem to be making an effort to get to know us, and interact, even if you do need to realize that sometimes it just takes time. :) I find it somewhat amusing that, like you said, whoever's getting angry with you/said those things to you is most likely a newbie who should also take heed of that advice. :| Because honestly? There has been such an influx lately, it's been annoying. But with you? My advice is to just realize that it takes time to create bonds sometimes...and with that, you'll be fine. :hug:

^ What she said. :yes: It takes time to develop bonds. Just have fun and it will happen naturally. :)

Sad_Girl said:

I was the girl in school who caught bugs and pierced herself with safety pins, etc...

You respect me and I'll show you respect, we're all free to be whoever we really are that way and in the end that's all I think anybody ever really wants; to be accepted for who they are

:yes: So true. :up::heart:

You pierced yourself with safety pins. :ohmy: :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:

Yes! Thank you, you just said it perfectly for me :yes:

it's frustrating when you have developed a habit, a place where you can come and know basically what to expect, and suddenly there is this whole new group of people doing things a totally different way than what you are used to - it's like being invaded :|

confused.com It can be a bit puzzling sometimes.

sami0201 said:

:lol: I'll upload pics tomorrow.

I had a really good time actually. The school looked amazing. :bow: Everyone was soooo drunk though! Except me. :angel:

People got drunk at your school dance. :lol:

At mine at Kats dance when we left school it was so boring we tried to sneak into the function room next to where our party was being held as Kats Dad's friend was the bar manager there and we were bored. Then a teacher discovered us walking to the function room. We pretended we were lost. :shifty:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol:

absolutely! I got a scan-over from Edge once, but never a lot of attention (while he was on stage anyway - I love how he makes a point of looking people in the eye when he shakes hands :love: ) and I TRIED to get a glance from Larry - but he ALWAYS looked the other way when he heard me screaming his name :madwife:

I came VERY close to yelling some not so nice things at him, just to see if I could get him to scowl in my general direction :wink:

Edge:love: he does look you in the eyes :combust:

Larry looked at me and i was too busy looking at his signature to notice :banghead:

Sad_Girl said:
I only made eye contact with B on stage once - but wow! :combust :

and Adam!!!! :faint : : love: that man was so sweet! I got several smiles, and a wave from him on stage :hyper:

and you don't even want to get me started on how sweet he was face to face :love :

Jem & i had some great U2 moments too :shifty:

Adam :flirt: in Toronto, Chicago

Edge : our meeting on Jem's birthday

Larry: glaring at us in Chicago after seeing us 3 times in 4 days :heart:

And as for Bono :madwife::grumpy: punctuality isn't his strong point :eyebrow: although we definately got a few looks :combust:

Probably directed at Jem as i was :yikes: then

VintagePunk said:
I don't know what the deal was with Adam, there were certainly FAR more attractive females around me than me...as he was walking the ellipse, he caught my eye, did a double-take sort of, then as he passed me, looked over his shoulder and held the glance, grinning the entire time. Such a flirt. :lol:

:yes: But we all love it when he does :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Exactly! :love : :heart : What a crazy time.

I guess it's probably no huge secret that I'm not feeling a ton of the Bono lust these days :uhoh: but Edge and Larry, those guys are just AMAZING, my heros...both for totally different reasons. :heart: And I feel so priviledged to have met Larry, especially. :heart:

It was the best :drool:

I want to do it all again :drool:

At least i've got to meet all of them now :)

Adam is awesome :drool:

I was totally a Bono girl before last year and never realy paid any attention to the others except musically.

But even though i'm still a Bono girl i :love: the others so much more, they all have different qualities which add up to the perfect?? man :love:

WildHoney said:

Jem & i had some great U2 moments too :shifty:

Adam :flirt: in Toronto, Chicago

Edge : our meeting on Jem's birthday

Larry: glaring at us in Chicago after seeing us 3 times in 4 days :heart:

And as for Bono :madwife::grumpy: punctuality isn't his strong point :eyebrow : although we definately got a few looks :combust :

Probably directed at Jem as i was :yikes : then

Meeting Edgie that day. :heart:

Larry might have glared but he did kinds smile at me at one point aswell. ( UNless it was wind. :lol: )

No putting yourself down. :shame: Did B really look in our direction. :ohmy: How did i miss this? :scream:

bonoishot said:

Meeting Edgie that day. :heart:

Larry might have glared but he did kinds smile at me at one point aswell. ( UNless it was wind. :lol: )

No putting yourself down. :shame: Did B really look in our direction. :ohmy: How did i miss this? :scream:

Jem Clone:love:

Wayne :drool:

Yes Jem he did look in our direction, Chicago 1

You have me in stitches laughing at the thought of Larry farting :lmao:

Larry farts on stage looks at Adam and glares :lol:

Back
Top Bottom