Pleban Girls Party-machine washing and horny pits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Maybe you could use the alternating chapters technique, the way that stories with several subplots sometimes do?

Definitely a possibility... I think I may just have to do something along those lines

SadGirl, Dazzled...it's not just the smut aspect, it's stuff about the plot. I'd be lynched. :lol:

And no, it's not on WTE...it's still in progress. I've had to set it aside for several weeks because of school, but I'm going to return to it soon.

VintagePunk said:
SadGirl, Dazzled...it's not just the smut aspect, it's stuff about the plot. I'd be lynched. :lol:

And no, it's not on WTE...it's still in progress. I've had to set it aside for several weeks because of school, but I'm going to return to it soon.

You never can tell, with the plot stuff that is. Some people just want the same old perspective, others are much more willing to open their minds up to different possibilities. I personally have Cast Adam as the good guy and as the bad guy in old stories which shall not appear here either. People might have been like "Hey Adam would never!" but I like to wrap my mind around all sorts of ideas and possibilities

SadGirl...I really can't go into it here...but I think that some here would think I'm performing character assassination on one or more of the characters. Some would find their behaviour questionable/morally reprehensible.

I'm not pressing you to explain, I get what you're saying... I understand why it's not something around here, I'm sure. I was just commenting that I write some questionable stuff myself. Not judging, that sort of stuff

Sad_Girl said:
I'm not pressing you to explain, I get what you're saying... I understand why it's not something around here, I'm sure. I was just commenting that I write some questionable stuff myself. Not judging, that sort of stuff
:lol: I can't think of a way to explain without being explicit, and I'm sure that would be enough to raise ire here. :)

That's why I really like WTE...each story has warnings, and if the reader chooses to read it, fine...but in that case, it's stated they shouldn't flame the author. Too bad the site hasn't been updated since the fall. :madspit:

About human behaviour...I happen to think there are a lot of grey areas...and that really good people can sometimes do things they shouldn't...and conversely, bad people can be surprisingly kind, at times. I don't see it as black and white, unlike a lot of people. Maybe that's just me. :shrug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao:
What have you done to my brain!!!
:laugh:

You were so worried when you sent it to me. :hug: What did Wild think of it, btw?

Wild has never said anything. I'm assuming that either she didn't read it, or hated it and doesn't want to hurt my feelings. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

About human behaviour...I happen to think there are a lot of grey areas...and that really good people can sometimes do things they shouldn't...and conversely, bad people can be surprisingly kind, at times. I don't see it as black and white, unlike a lot of people. Maybe that's just me. :shrug:

Perhaps because you study pysch? lol

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I can't think of a way to explain without being explicit, and I'm sure that would be enough to raise ire here. :)

That's why I really like WTE...each story has warnings, and if the reader chooses to read it, fine...but in that case, it's stated they shouldn't flame the author. Too bad the site hasn't been updated since the fall. :madspit:

Definitely not just you. I actually e-mailed the person responsible for WTE and she was telling me she just doesn't have time to keep the site up anymore. I had some stories to share, but maybe I'll find somewhere else.

Human behavior is incredibly wild and unpredictable; I'm studying Psychology right now, as it is, but my major goal is to write fiction. The stuff I write professionally tends to be very dark and explores the good and bad inside of everyone.

I can't have a good guy who is just good or a bad guy who is just bad as a character, they all walk a very fine line (usually, at least. Unless I'm writing fluff, then I'll occasionally make them pretty lopsided)

The Wanderer:

I went out there in search of experience
To taste and to touch and to feel
As much as a man can before he repents

IMHO, this seems to be a major theme in Bono's 1990's lyrics, and in a lot of interviews (the Flanagan book, in particular). It sort of explores that area.

Sad_Girl said:
hey, a fellow Psych student? Cool!

Yup...I'm all done but my honours thesis. :) How far are you?

Bri and I were (sorta, briefly) discussing the lack of a good fanfic site...since WTE is no longer updating.

I wonder if the person who runs WTE would be willing to hand it over to someone else.

Last edited:
Well, guys I must be off for the evening... got an outline to do on Rational-Emotive therapy (Thrilling, I know I lead such an exciting life) And I get to clean the kitty litter box tonight too! Yeah, me, what a party-animal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom