Pleban Girls Party-machine washing and horny pits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
:hmm: Mmmm... I think if it were for meal time I'd have to upgrade to an Adam sandwhich... much more satisfying of a MEAL :giggle:

Adam sandwich....tempting....very tempting but I just cannot stray from the Bono delight....:drool: its my usual dish:drool:

U2AdamBono.jpg

I keep having this line from an old episode of the TV show Friends running through my head where Ross says ' I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny' and Chandler comes back saying 'Well Stay outta my freezer'

Sad_Girl said:
I keep having this line from an old episode of the TV show Friends running through my head where Ross says ' I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny' and Chandler comes back saying 'Well Stay outta my freezer'

:lmao: :lmao: I think I've seen that:lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Bono plays cop while Adam grins indulgently. :lol:

I would be to eager to be handcuffed:hyper: I wouldn't even pretend to run from him.....I would just run at him.:drool: ............but maybe it would be more fun to run...having him chase you would be:drool: :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
The thrill of the chase...would make him even more eager when he caught you. :drool:

:hmm: You guys are inspiring me to work on my other story idea, not the one I've just started posting but the one with Bono... gonna make it difficult to keep my focus on Adam!

VintagePunk said:
Newest issue of Rolling Stone...the lead singer of The Killers was asked which U2 song he'd most like to be invited onstage to sing with them - answer: In a Little While. :drool:

really? I love that song! his voice is so raspy and sexy:drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: You guys are inspiring me to work on my other story idea, not the one I've just started posting but the one with Bono... gonna make it difficult to keep my focus on Adam!

I don't mind of you shift your focus:wink: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom