Pleban Girls Party-machine washing and horny pits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

Yes he was:drool: :drool: sorry to say you wern't there.....:(

Ok..my dream had something to do with all that talk about kissing lasnight. Anyway..I was at a u2 show except I was the only one there.....and actaully B was the only one onstage.....so he was singing and reached down to pull me up on stage. Once he did he started making out with me....it was so so so real, I can actually still remember how his lips tasted and eveything:drool: :drool: and there was more but I don't know how to explain it:wink:

It's a private show....

:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm just afraid that I might do something bad to you guys...but yet...I feel like I want to stay and talk to you guys....so that's why I feel weird.

stay and have fun and don't do anything bad:D its easy

:wink:

Dismantled said:

Yes he was:drool: :drool: sorry to say you wern't there.....:(

Ok..my dream had something to do with all that talk about kissing lasnight. Anyway..I was at a u2 show except I was the only one there.....and actaully B was the only one onstage.....so he was singing and reached down to pull me up on stage. Once he did he started making out with me....it was so so so real, I can actually still remember how his lips tasted and eveything:drool: :drool: and there was more but I don't know how to explain it:wink:

Private show indeed :giggle:
Nice :up: :drool:

thats like the 5th Bono make out dream I've had this year and they are all kinda the same........I know its a sign from the U2 gods...they are going to smile upon me this tour:drool: :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I keep having weird Bono dreams...either me and him being kidnapped or just regular U2 concert dreams

:drool: I wanna be kidnapped with bono and stuffed in the same trunk of a car....we'd have to lay squished up together:drool: :drool: :drool: ......I'm a warped person I know.:huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug: :yes: :hug:

Aww VP :hug:
I only have *very* fuzzy images that I can recall......and I think it was *def* inspired by my caption...fine by me..:D

Your caption inspired my dream too bri....after the making out there was definate moon light in our next scene:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am watching my little pooch to see if he is going to jump over the porch railing and land on the shed roof again.....I better go stop this...

Sad_Girl said:
Hmmm Chocolate syrup and bono... the ingredients to my favorite treat :drool: ;)

ummm a sunday.....Sunday Bono Sunday

:yikes: :yikes: sorry that was really really stupid but I had to say it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom