Pleban Girls Party-machine washing and horny pits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
You've been hanging around the washing machine, eh, Dis? :giggle:
:hug:
Well, if you want to keep your hands busy...I'm sure me and Bono can help :flirt:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Siberia began many weeks back when both you and I had a week off, and nothing good to do? :D

I'm having a lovely day, btw.

washing machine:drool: :drool:

:lmao: :lmao:

Yes Siberia began during my last vacation......when I had to much time on my hands and we got spanked pretty regularly around these parts...:slant: :wink:

Bri!!!! :hug: :clonelove:

OMG...I fell asleep early last night for 2 hours, then woke up and couldn't get back to sleep...spent hours surfing around here...learned some interesting news. Remember that thing that we (okay, mainly me) were wondering about?? :reject: Not good...

VintagePunk said:

OMG...I fell asleep early last night for 2 hours, then woke up and couldn't get back to sleep...spent hours surfing around here...learned some interesting news. Remember that thing that we (okay, mainly me) were wondering about?? :reject: Not good...

Um...what were you wondering about? :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:

:hug: :heart:

I had restless sleep too...and a very nice dream :D :D

Oh? Do tell...perhaps thru email?

~BrightestStar~ said:

What trouble do you think we can start this week? :mac:
Cmon let's be bad..let's get spanked...:D

And wow, I'm so proud of my memory :laugh:

good memory bri..good memory *pats bri on back

Oh don't worry..if we venture into Pleba and out of Siberia I am sure we will get some good lashings this week......spank me ...I like it:drool:

Dismantled said:

good memory bri..good memory *pats bri on back

Oh don't worry..if we venture into Pleba and out of Siberia I am sure we will get some good lashings this week......spank me ...I like it:drool:

Especially when B does it :drool:

*sigh* We always get in trouble in PLEBA, heck I got in trouble by mistake!! :tsk: :laugh:

Oh, now I *gotta* know VP! :wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Especially when B does it :drool:

*sigh* We always get in trouble in PLEBA, heck I got in trouble by mistake!! :tsk: :laugh:

Oh, now I *gotta* no VP! :wink:

B's are the best:drool:

trouble by mistake....yeah...thats the best:giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Did ya now?

Was I in it? :flirt:

:laugh:!!!

No, was B in it? Cause he was in mine...:D :combust:

Yes he was:drool: :drool: sorry to say you wern't there.....:(

Ok..my dream had something to do with all that talk about kissing lasnight. Anyway..I was at a u2 show except I was the only one there.....and actaully B was the only one onstage.....so he was singing and reached down to pull me up on stage. Once he did he started making out with me....it was so so so real, I can actually still remember how his lips tasted and eveything:drool: :drool: and there was more but I don't know how to explain it:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom