Pleban Girls Party-machine washing and horny pits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

WHOOO HOOO!!:camera: :camera: :applaud: :applaud: mini party!

I just watched that video of julie playing with U2 on stage..sooooo cool, I had this huge stupid grin on my face the whole time.

Pretty awesome, huh? Just one of the countless reasons to love those guys; you never know what to expect

Sad_Girl said:

Pretty awesome, huh? Just one of the countless reasons to love those guys; you never know what to expect

:drool: :drool: very cool!!! she is so lucky:drool: *quickly learns how to play guitar:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I play but not well enough to do that!. heh... well, they do let Bono play sometimes :giggle:

:lmao: thats true...I love his quote about playing the guitar badly:lmao: sounds like me, I can play....but not well:yikes:

yeah you have a good day also...I am on vacation this week and don't know what to do with myself. Guess I'll patch up the dog beds...they rip them apart for fun:| do some laundry...all the fun stuff:huh: . Have a good day!

Dismantled said:

:drool: :drool: very cool!!! she is so lucky:drool: *quickly learns how to play guitar:wink:

Months ago there was a U2 special on Much More Music (our version of VH1), and it featured stories about several fans who had met them. Julie was one of them! They showed her onstage with them, and they also did a fairly lengthy interview with her, asking what the experience meant to her, and how it changed her life. She seemed like a very, very sweet girl. :)

VintagePunk said:

Months ago there was a U2 special on Much More Music (our version of VH1), and it featured stories about several fans who had met them. Julie was one of them! They showed her onstage with them, and they also did a fairly lengthy interview with her, asking what the experience meant to her, and how it changed her life. She seemed like a very, very sweet girl. :)

I saw something On MMM once about meeting the band, and they showed that too. Very cool :up:

PS. Dis I see you, come, play...:flirt:

DIS!!! Screaming my name eh? :sexywink:

BE070263.jpg
[/IMG]

is it ok if he comes to play with us:D ....:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I saw something On MMM once about meeting the band, and they showed that too. Very cool :up:

PS. Dis I see you, come, play...:flirt:

DIS!!! Screaming my name eh? :sexywink:

I'll scream yours if you scream mine:drool:

:lmao:

Hey you all! I wish I had more time to play. My boss was on vacation last week--now is play hell catch up time--you can guess what that means for me. Don't let Bono get in any trouble. He has to be watched. :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

He knows he's got an open invitiation...whenever he wants to come, I'll be there..:wink:

Ok. Deal. :flirt:

:laugh:!!
How are you today girlie? Enjoying your day off?

no...I will be there:wink: when he wants to come that is................:shifty: like come over and hang out and stuff...

My day off:sigh: I don't know what to do with myself. I spent all morning sewing up and patching a dog bed...I washed it.....all my stitches came unravelled:madspit: I need a hobby.......or right I have blue crack:drool:

How is your day?!

Bono's Doll said:
Hey you all! I wish I had more time to play. My boss was on vacation last week--now is play hell catch up time--you can guess what that means for me. Don't let Bono get in any trouble. He has to be watched. :ohmy:

Hey!!

don't worry..I've got my eyes on BOno at all times:wink:

have fun with your boss:madspit: ugh....

Hey U2girl!!!

VintagePunk said:
Guys? Now that I don't have work hanging over my head *conveniently ignoring thesis* I'm bored!! :huh:

Entertain me, please. :wink:

VP!!! *jumps up and down....

are you really here for a while:hyper: ??

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm home and it's beautiful out. :sad: I can't go anywhere because I'm waiting for my relatives to come over so we can go to a wake later... :slant:

oh...I'm sorry:sad: :hug:

You've been hanging around the washing machine, eh, Dis? :giggle:
:hug:
Well, if you want to keep your hands busy...I'm sure me and Bono can help :flirt:

:laugh:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Siberia began many weeks back when both you and I had a week off, and nothing good to do? :D

Jules :hug: How are you?

Hi Weldy and Bono's Doll :)
Don't worry, we'll keep B busy.

I'm having a lovely day, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom