Pleban Girls' Party: Lying with the boys in whispers and moans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VintagePunk

Blue Crack Distributor
Enjoy. :)

Bonobed.jpg

I have a feeling Star Wars will be on video before I get to see it. I don't often get to the theatre anymore, unless I'm traveling. :(

OH. MY. GOSH.! I seriously just had a moment when I saw that pic. I have this weird feeling in my chest and feel all light headed. Is that normal?

On top of the fact that I'm listening to Lemon :drool: right now.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....I think so too....but at least you get the chance to see it alone without all those pesky people around you....except for the rest of the Cat family

That is one of the nice things about watching at home. I can stop it whenever I want to go to the loo and no one cares. hehe When we sold our last house Mr. Cat was nice enough to buy me a nice tv with surrond sound and stuff so watching movies here is almost as good as the theatre. You can even set it up for an arena/hall setting so that when you watch concert dvds you really feel like your in the crowd. Its very cool.

Russty Cat said:

That is one of the nice things about watching at home. I can stop it whenever I want to go to the loo and no one cares. hehe When we sold our last house Mr. Cat was nice enough to buy me a nice tv with surrond sound and stuff so watching movies here is almost as good as the theatre. You can even set it up for an arena/hall setting so that when you watch concert dvds you really feel like your in the crowd. Its very cool.

Yea...but with that system...it also may be for his enjoyment too....if you get my drift.....so I wouldn't be suprised if he begs you for TV time.

Russty Cat said:

Same with me. It takes us 3 or 4 hours to get through a 2 hour movie, we pause it so often. :lol: I find it hard to sit for a whole two hours...

VintagePunk said:

Same with me. It takes us 3 or 4 hours to get through a 2 hour movie, we pause it so often. :lol: I find it hard to sit for a whole two hours...

I watch a movie for about an hour then the ADD kicks in and it's time for another movie. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Russty, your husband sounds like the best guy ever. Wanna clone him? :wink:

Okay I just saw that B dedicated Original of the Species to pregnant moms....hmmm do ya think this means anything? :evil: :giggle: someone in a baby mood? hehe

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm having an avatar identity crisis! :laugh:

How are you? :hug:

I understand the identity crisis! I wish I had Ralph here :sad: :lol:

I'm doing just fine, thanks! The test was pretty good and I'm excited for my lack of working tomorrow and my mission to find cool earrings :wink:

How are you? :hug:

VP you so have to start writing again! I'm a fan fic addict you are my supplier and dammit I need a hit!!! :evil:

Weldy it works great around here with the tv, after the kids are in bed I puter and he watches whatever he wants. When I'm awake in the middle of the night or during the day I watch lots of movies. I can also read and sew while we watch together so I don't always really have to like whats on. lol

Fly I would clone him in a heartbeat. :wink: He is in town right now picking up mac & cheese, candy, and soda for me and gassing up my suburban for tomorrow. Ya gotta love a man who will run to Wal-mart at 9:30 at night for junk food.

Back
Top Bottom