Pleban Girls' Party: Lying with the boys in whispers and moans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild - :sad: Nope i haven't got my vid yet&I really thought i would have!

Hi Fly :)

I know Wild! It's like 18 days now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hey Jules!!! :hug:

Why the shifty smilie Jules?!

Hi there SG! :wink: Not here too long as i've started watching our new series of Big Brother!!!! I am really going to have NO LIFE in the next few months between being here&being hooked on BB!!

:huh:

:lol: Well, I can understand that. I think you probably still have more of a life than me, even with both addictions; so I wouldn't worry... it's when you schedule your entire life around the TV schedule that you need to start worrying :wink:

One TV show is ok, even one as demanding as BB

(I'm a recovered tv-holic) :wink:

Last edited:
I don't normally overload too much on Tv these days, but i can't tear myself away from watching BB when i start watching it!!!

Big Brother is definitely one of those shows :yes: I feel that way about one over here called the Amazing Race; it's the only reality TV show I like, but I can't stand to miss that one

Did you get distracted by Bono by any chance Fly? :eyebrow: :love:

Any Tv shows you get addicted to? Did i read you say that you're into The Simpsons? Don't much like it! :huh:

susanp6 said:
Why the shifty smilie Jules?!

Hi there SG! :wink: Not here too long as i've started watching our new series of Big Brother!!!! I am really going to have NO LIFE in the next few months between being here&being hooked on BB!!

:huh:

Have you looked at my avatar lately? ;)

Oh yeah - Adam eh? :eyebrow: See the HD of him? Quite!

No Fly! Of course you wouldn't EVER be so silly as to let B distract you from all of that hard work rite???? :lol:

Ooo! Ooo! I know one SG :wink:

Always thought this was a sexy/intruiging one:

Bono3.jpg

He appears as if he is waiting for someone or something :drool:

Plus there's the added bonus of a large wall :sexywink: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
That is a good Pic Fly :ohmy: I'd never seen that one before :applaud:

Sorry, Jules, I don't know about Dis :shrug:

I'll be back later folks; probably with a cap or two :D :wink:

Excellent SG :bow: You have me on the edge of my seat :wink:

Yeah I'm not sure about Dis either Jules :huh: Are you planning on camping out?

Hmmm...maybe you shouldn't camp out if you're feeling really lousy. No use making yourself worse and having a not-so-great time at the concert because of it! Maybe B stalking is more up your alley tonight :wink:

Back
Top Bottom