Pleban Girls' Party: Lying with the boys in whispers and moans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it sucks that people keep secrets sometimes. When my girls are old enough we are going to tell them that they did have a brother and that we love him just as much as we do the girls.

It is hard trying to get pregnant again, cuz its always in the back of my mind. We didn't know I was pregnant with Jackie till I was 6 1/2 months pregnant! I think it was Gods way for me not to stress out. By the time I knew she was there she was so developed they said that she would be fine. And she was. It was the shortest pregnancy in human history. hehe :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
I think it sucks that people keep secrets sometimes. When my girls are old enough we are going to tell them that they did have a brother and that we love him just as much as we do the girls.

It is hard trying to get pregnant again, cuz its always in the back of my mind. We didn't know I was pregnant with Jackie till I was 6 1/2 months pregnant! I think it was Gods way for me not to stress out. By the time I knew she was there she was so developed they said that she would be fine. And she was. It was the shortest pregnancy in human history. hehe :giggle:

Yea....I think so too...plus...not thinking about the pregnancy all the time does kinda help make the time go bye

VintagePunk said:

You have such a way of gaining positively from bad experiences. I really admire that. :hug:

In a way I think its my defense mechanism, if I didn't try to find the positives I would go nuts. :lol:

Night VP :hug: Sweaty dreams.

SG I love your writing, without all the other chapters the smut wouldn't mean so much. Its the background stuff that makes the whole story for me. *happy sigh*

Russty Cat said:

Russty - If that isn't proof of a miracle, I don't know what is.
I firmly believe everything that happens in life happens for a reason, and no matter how much it may seem to suck, how painful and awful it may be, everything bad will eventually lead to something good.

I have a friend who grew up knowing about her baby sister who died of SIDS and she has hung on to that into her adult life in surprising ways; she is a great step mom and will be a great mom, and honestly I think she's a better sister for having realized young that you can lose the people close to you and so to make the best of what time you have.

I learn that early, too when my brother was diagnosed with CIDS/Addisons in seventh grade, and I think it helped me through a lot of things in life

I think Mr. Cat is up to something, yesterday he buys me a U2 book.... tonight while he was getting me junk food, he bought me a tea kettle as well! I was just bitching earlier tonight about having to make my tea in a pan on the stove which boiled over, cuz I was dancing around and not watching it. LOL He was so sweet to remember and buy me one. I have certain addictions and one happens to be Chai tea, which I consume in a mug that is like a huge big gulp cup worth of tea. lol Oh man the thought of how much tea I could make in the kettle makes me look like this :D

Man Mysterious Ways just came on my puter and I swear I had a flash back to high school! I didn't fucking remember till just now that this came out when I was in HS. {{{good music}}}

Russty Cat said:
SG I love your writing, without all the other chapters the smut wouldn't mean so much. Its the background stuff that makes the whole story for me. *happy sigh*

Yeah, I know :hug: I was just being grumpy :grumpy:

although I actually am surprised I haven't had any requests for the Adam/Cat bathtub scene :reject: (I didn't write it!) :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

Russty - If that isn't proof of a miracle, I don't know what is.
I firmly believe everything that happens in life happens for a reason, and no matter how much it may seem to suck, how painful and awful it may be, everything bad will eventually lead to something good.

I have a friend who grew up knowing about her baby sister who died of SIDS and she has hung on to that into her adult life in surprising ways; she is a great step mom and will be a great mom, and honestly I think she's a better sister for having realized young that you can lose the people close to you and so to make the best of what time you have.

I learn that early, too when my brother was diagnosed with CIDS/Addisons in seventh grade, and I think it helped me through a lot of things in life

I totally believe that God has a plan for all of us and sometimes its not easy, but it sure helps to learn from things.

Its definetly so hard loosing a sibling, but I think your brother would be glad to know that you still think of him and have used the time you had together as a good memory in your life.

Hey we're all allowed to be grumpy. I'm heading towards grumpy town myself. :( Mr. Cat is leaving to go out of town tomorrow. I normally don't mind being here by myself, but its gonna be so darn boring all weekend.

:hug: Russty, You'll just have to spend extra time here, I guess :)

I'm off to bed for the night; I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Gnight Russty, Weldy and anyone else still hanging around :wave:

Night SG :hug: :heart: Have sweaty dreams. I'll see ya tomorrow. I guess if I have to be here more I will endure. :evil: :giggle: We may have to do some more caps. ;)

There was a .gif war in the setlist thread last night. Now I can go back and save them. And now I don't have to convert the images in Paint!! :hyper: :hyper:

Little things make me very, very happy. I'm such a simple person. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Since Cushings is slow progressing, the vet decided to just leave it be, especially since the medicines to treat it could do more harm than good. I'm just happy he's home and back to himself again :heart:

There are some conditions like that - my mom once had a form of skin cancer...they removed it because of the location, but the doc said old age would do her in before it ever advanced and caused any threat to her. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom