Pleban Girls' Party: Lying with the boys in whispers and moans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your very welcome SG :D :hug:

Weldy it does blow to buy tix of the net. i'm considering it for night two of Oakland. I don't really want to pay the prices, but at this point thanks to Mr. Cat I'll probably have too.

I'm still pissed off about not going when I wanted to first leg. The only down fall ladies to being married is that sometimes you have to compromise to total bullshit! :mad: I couldn't pass certain medical tests during the first leg, there fore I wasn't allowed to travel. :( Fucking stupid ass doctors! So this leg I'm going to any damn shows I feel like and I dont want to hear crap from anyone about it. :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Mucca :hug:
It's been forever since I've seen ya.
How was prom? :hyper:

Prom was pretty fun, although dancing in heels was NOT! My feet were sore for a good 3 days :huh:

The food wasn't so great but when you're hungry anything tastes good. They had really good cheesecake though :drool:

Our MC's (both men) came out in grad dresses for a bit. It was hilarious since one of them stuffed themselves :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Weldy it does blow to buy tix of the net. i'm considering it for night two of Oakland. I don't really want to pay the prices, but at this point thanks to Mr. Cat I'll probably have too.

I found a place where I can get good tickets for cheap...even floor seating.

I don't want to go over $250....but I found good seats....mainly section 300....but some floor, some section 200 and section 100 seats

But I'm glad I saw them during the first leg.....even more so on B's Birthday!

Back
Top Bottom