Pleban Girls' Party: Lying with the boys in whispers and moans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was watching R&H (again) And I love the scene where they go off stage to freshen up, take a break, then they go back out and do when love comes town... well Adam is sooooo freaking polite and so humble in that little section I just want to hug him!

We all seem to be having avatar identity crisis' DG ... I changed mine again, Jules changed hers, Russty thinks she's gonna change hers too... (I've started a domino effect!) :D

I've decided I'm NOT going to change it right now, but I've re-sized a few pics in case I do. Which will probably be in oh, I don't know, 5 minutes? :laugh:

Five minutes, huh? You really think you can make it that long? :wink:

Now that I look at my avatar and then my location.... :hmm: it makes me see that picture a little differently :combust:

Okay I think the avatar location coralation thing you have going on is so funny SG! Especially since you didn't plan it to look that way. hehe

Hi Fly :hug:

Drea said:
*g* Don't think mine's going anywhere... at least not band member-wise ;)

:hug: your loyalty is respectable, Drea :D

FlyYourKite said:
I'm back :hyper:

And for the love of God SG......that cap was intense!! :combust: :drool: pinned against car.......must.....form.....sentences......

Well, you know... a person might get tired of being pinned against walls all the time :wink: :laugh:

Welcome back! How was the movie?

**nevermind already answered :D

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Well, you know... a person might get tired of being pinned against walls all the time :wink: :laugh:

Welcome back! How was the movie?

**nevermind already answered :D

Oh I hear ya :wink: We need to switch things up a bit. Cars do it for me :drool:

The movie was entertaining. Stupid comedy at times but I found it hilarious and more than a few laughs so all in all, I would recommend it if you're a Sandler fan :up:

I changed mine, but it was a really hard choice. I couldn't decide between this one and an Edge one with a guitar.

I just love this one, because of the contrast between Larry and the desert background.

Hey DG, SG, Fly, Drea, Russty :hug:

Concert went better than I expected. We kind of fell apart during one of our songs but thank god we pulled it together in the end. :huh:
And it ended an hour later than expected due to our grad gift to our band teachers :)

Russty Cat said:
lol well I get what your saying SG, cuz I totally perve the other three, but not Adam. So have at it.

As for Larry I will fight you for him! :drool:

We could have a jello wrestling free for all if we aren't careful. lol

U2Color4Portrait48.jpg

B: (Rubbing hands together) What are we waiting for? Let's wrestle!
E: I'm just waiting for Mucca's round
A: Wait... are they going to stay fully clothed?
L: I thought you said we were going to a concert? Are those PLEBAns? What did they say the prize was?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
Mucca said:
Hey DG, SG, Fly, Drea, Russty :hug:

Concert went better than I expected. We kind of fell apart during one of our songs but thank god we pulled it together in the end. :huh:
And it ended an hour later than expected due to our grad gift to our band teachers :)

Glad to hear it went well most of the time. :hug:

I played the flute in band in 6-8th grade. Me being the ADD child I couldn't keep up, so I'd pretend to be playing or occasionally throw in some random note! :lmao:

Hey I got an A for 3 years in that class.I must have done something right. That, or the teacher wasn't paying attention. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
:giggle: Hi Mucca, I was definding your man. They don't know what they are talking about.

Two words:

EDGE STOMP!! :combust:

:drool::drool:

I'm glad I have at least one pleban on my side :hug:

The rest of you don't know what you're missing out on. Although I can understand why SG doesn't with him resembling you uncle

Mucca said:

:drool::drool:

I'm glad I have at least one pleban on my side :hug:

The rest of you don't know what you're missing out on. Although I can understand why SG doesn't with him resembling you uncle

I do love Edge deep down. :wink: And I must admit, the Edge Stomp is something!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom