Pleban Girls Party – looking for some lucky charms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Jo :hug: :hug: Drea

Sarah - we have a yahoo group page for the back Sims pics and stuff - I don't keep it up all that well, but it just has a lot of the old clips basically

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Jo :hug: :hug: Drea

Sarah - we have a yahoo group page for the back Sims pics and stuff - I don't keep it up all that well, but it just has a lot of the old clips basically

Ohhhhh.....OK :)

:hug: :wave: Hi everyone!!!

Those Sim kids are growing up fast!!! And do Darcy & Eleanor's moms approve of their living arrangement...heck, do Rory & Geldof's moms approve?!?!?

Although SG couldn't have too much to say about that sort of thing, would she??? :giggle:

Go, JT Adam!!! I feel so badly that he got jilted. And I hope he treats VP well, like she deserves!

jobob said:

SG, when do I need to get back to you on that? :hmm:

Whenever you're ready. I just can't play with their family until I have an idea, because I tend to lose track of time and the baby will pop out and I have to name it then and can't change it... so unless I have a name ready, I won't open their family to play :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

Yep. Elizabeth is the next up to be a teenager; then Molly :ohmy:

another funny little thing with the sims - JT Adam and AB Bono HATE each other :lmao:

I moved all of the single guys into one house together, and they fight constantly!

JT Adam's defending my honour :cute:

And AB Bono is jealous of...y'know. :shifty: :sexywink:

SG, read your message. I'll think more about it.

Unfortunately, I have to go. I don't want to, but I have to. :(

See you all later tonight or tomorrow. :wave:

Does this sound like a semi start to one of the paragraphs....

Glaucoma is the second largest cause of blindness in the United States.
“It is a condition where the channels through which the fluid flows gradually become blocked, and the intraocular pressure gradually increases, causing increasing damage to the optic nerve, and gradual deterioration of vision” (The human eyeball…). It is said that the standard treatments to help with it have unpleasant/dangerous side effects. Long-term glaucoma patients using marijuana have preserved their eyesight 20-25 years longer. In addition, their eyes reduce in pain and occasionally the damage stops. By using medicinal marijuana, the intraocular (within the eye) pressure is lowered and the patient’s vision is restored.

Sad_Girl said:

newhouse2.jpg

i see my daughter can't keep her hands off Rory :eyebrow:

WildHoney said:

i see my daughter can't keep her hands off Rory :eyebrow:

Well, he is Larry's son :drool: :lol:

:shh: and there's only two bedrooms in the house :ohmy:

Eleanor and Geldoff haven't shared a bed before; where Rory and Darcy by halfway through their freshman year were sleeping in his room and never even going into hers for anything :lol:

:wave: Hi Thora :lol: excuse all the sims gossip :reject:

Back
Top Bottom