Pleban Girls Party – looking for some lucky charms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
Oh VP! :hyper: I was at Chapters the other day and found a book that I think you'd enjoy :wink:

It's called Seven Seasons of Buffy and it is a compilation of essays by science fiction and fantasy writers about the show, its evolution, characters, impact on viewers, and various themes like philosophy, psychology, love, etc. that are woven into the show. :love:

Buffy :love::drool: that book sounds interesting :drool:

FlyYourKite said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing you girls again! :happy : I miss that day/night in Toronto so much! :sad: : )

:hyper: it was the best, im glad i got to spend so much of the day with you, just wish you had been stood with us :(

we can do plenty of sightseeing in dublin :shifty::drool:

HI Sami and Sarah :hug:

WildHoney said:
Fly :hug :

Dublin:drool : :drool :

I booked my flights yesterday :hyper : I go on 15th June and come back 22nd:wink :

Dublin i need to book my dates :drool: but i wannna see Fly, you and Ruff need to check with Ruff what dates shes coming (if she knows that yet :lol: ) so i can co-ordinate with you all :love:

I wanna go for a week, but Kat said she can't get that long off work :madspit: :sad:

hi girls! wild, congrats on your progress! you can tell us now or you can save it for the grand weekly total...whichever you like.

someone just sent me a pic from people magazine, i think, of bono's family in sydney. :cute:

bonoinsydney.jpg

p.s. i'm verrrrrrry hungover today....blech!

just catching up...so my dates are belfast, derry, and galway june 10-20. I'll possibly be heading over earlier. i'm hoping to stay in dublin at least till the 22nd after the seminar is over, then on to italy and denmark. so glad i'll get to see at least some of the pleba girls! :drool:

WildHoney said:
Thanks girls:hug:

I nearly fell off the scales as i never expected that in X lb in 3 days:ohmy:

I was allowed onto the bars from today, soft toffee covered in white chocolate and it's good for me :hyper:

Sarah was on a plan similar to that, excpet she had one meal a day - SlimFast (not sure if you have it there?). A shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch, and then for dinner, lean mean and vegetables. Fruit and fat free yogurt for snacks.

Of course, being that she has teenage metabolism, she was where she wanted to be in about 5 or 6 weeks. :madwife:

She really liked it, and I hope yours goes as well for you! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom