Pleban Girls Party - Look out we're on a roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
hey jo! i'm doing alright. i've had a really long day, I hosted a conference that began at 8am. So now I'm just chillaxin and cleaning my room inbetween posts.

I'm having visitors on Sunday and my place looks like a tornado hit.

...and how are you?

I went to a conference for the last three days and applied for new jobs all week (and watched Oprah this afternoon). My apartment is a wreck and has to be cleaned this weekend.

But what am I doing? Sitting here relaxing and posting. :wink:

jobob said:
'swami, I love your sig. :laugh:

Do you ever watch My Name is Earl?

Thanks Jo!!! I just got it.
I've only seen the first episode of Earl while on a flight...like, last year I think.

I said "oh snap" like, 10 years ago, and now it is back with a vengance. My students tease me because I say it ALL the time.

jobob said:

I went to a conference for the last three days and applied for new jobs all week (and watched Oprah this afternoon). My apartment is a wreck and has to be cleaned this weekend.

But what am I doing? Sitting here relaxing and posting. :wink:

:lol: Jo, we ALMOST have the same life! I've gotta start applying for jobs soon meself.

One of the Earl characters says "Oh, snap!" all the time. I think they use it instead of "Oh, shit!" Or is it a Southern thing?

Bri, yes, Bono was supposed to be on Larry King tonight. It's probably gonna be on CNN.com.

BonosBaby12 said:

You are very welcome and you would drive me crazy with saying it :lol: That Disney show "That's So Raven" has caused me to want to scream whenever I hear "Oh Snap" :lol:

Wow! I didn't realize it was so popular!!! I'm really the only person among my students, supervisors, and colleagues that says it!

redhotswami said:

Wow! I didn't realize it was so popular!!! I'm really the only person among my students, supervisors, and colleagues that says it!

My nephews both say it all the time :lol:

Drives me nuts :wink:

:hug: Hello everyone!

Jo - what did you say? I couldn't hear you from underneath all of this :censored: snow! :madwife:
8.gif

redhotswami said:

Oh yeah beginning to think that nothing else exists in that girl's vocab except those two words :lmao: Two of my nephews watch the show constantly so can't help but to watch the show myself sometimes :shifty:

To be honest I think you are the first adult I have come across in awhile who actually says it,lol. Xavier and Cantrell,the nephews,were saying it for awhile but I put a ban on it lol. Seeing it is one thing but hearing it :no:

Sad_Girl said:

Jo - what did you say? I couldn't hear you from underneath all of this :censored: snow! :madwife:
8.gif

Something about rrr-eee-cc-oo-rr-dd coo-lll-ddd temperatures today in our state. Sorry. I think my teeth were chattering. :madwife: :angry:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

50's for us in the Chicagoland area :happy:

I'm just happy that the snowing yesterday wasn't that bad :happy:

When my guy called last night that's all I heard about is how it snowed there :lol: Way he was talking was like a blizzard had hit then he's like well it's all gone now :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:

Oh yeah beginning to think that nothing else exists in that girl's vocab except those two words :lmao: Two of my nephews watch the show constantly so can't help but to watch the show myself sometimes :shifty:

To be honest I think you are the first adult I have come across in awhile who actually says it,lol. Xavier and Cantrell,the nephews,were saying it for awhile but I put a ban on it lol. Seeing it is one thing but hearing it :no:

:lol: well maybe it *isn't* a southern thing then. Noone else here says it in the armpit of VA. :shrug:

I'm glad you like my sig though. It was a tie b/w this and something else...but I may save that one for later :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

50's for us in the Chicagoland area :happy:

I'm just happy that the snowing yesterday wasn't that bad :happy:

The snow looked good on Oprah today. Bono liked it. :giggle:

We're supposed to be back up in the 50s on Sunday too! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom