Pleban Girls Party - Look out we're on a roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BB12 :wave::hug:

Am getting dragged out by my friend tonight so need to go get ready. Dont know if ill be good company though. Work was hard, i had 4 h ours sleep last night :crack:

Wild so glad your PC is working again. :happy:

See you later girls :hug:

x

Thora! :wave:

I just saw Bono on Oprah. :love:

I want a Red phone, but my cellular company doesn't yet offer them (and I have a year left on my phone's contract anyway). :grumpy:

Now I have to run off and work on a job application for an opening for which I'm nearly perfect. Or which is nearly perfect for me. :wink:

I actually got to see Bono on Oprah, too :D I guess our local NBC has been airing the show for a couple of weeks now, and I didn't know about it. :happy:

He was SO cute! :love: And what a powerful show it was, with Alicia Keyes too :heart:

I'm so glad I got to watch it

Hi Jo and SG! :hug:

I can't wait to see the episode! I'm taping it, and will be able to watch it on Sunday I think. :love:

I'm leaving for Seattle in a little bit, and I definitely plan on stopping by a Gap store while I'm there. Gotta pick up a shirt or something! We don't get any of the Red stuff in Canada yet.

Good luck on the job application, Jo! :up:

Yeah, I don't have any Gap stores and certainly no Armani around here, Thora. A couple hours drive or more away, but that's alright; I'll be doing some Christmas shopping soon.

:hug: I hope you have a great time on your trip!

:hug: and good luck with the Job, Jo! :)

:wave:

My three weeks at the school are over :( I'm actually going to miss some of the kids :huh: I didn't think I'd do that after only three weeks...

:hug: How are you all?

Hey clone:heart: :hug: SG :hug:

I'm doing ok, just a bit tired. I fell asleep a few hours ago, and got up again an hour ago. Not the brightest idea I've had :lol:

SG, I've seen the wedding, but I've mostly missed everything that was posted here. I saw that there was a baby boom going on, though :giggle: Thank you so much for not only taking the time playing the game, but also for taking the time to PM it to me. :hug: I would probably have missed all of it if you hadn't.

I thought I had PM'd it, but I couldn't recall :lol: I'm a bit scatterbrained. I tend to do about 20 things at once

this is the most recent one for you and I think maybe even the only new clips for your sim, because I was waiting on a name suggestion, or for you to tell me to choose names on my own or however you choose to do it :)

JezPG.jpg

jezpg.jpg

also, I've started putting the clips up by Date in the same PB account as the video clips

:hyper: Baby Edge! :cute:

I've actually been thinking about Baby names :reject: :lol:

I wanted a name that worked both in English and Swedish, so I've been thinking about Daniel for a boy and Maria for a girl. Usually when I play, I try to get a sort of international feel to it. :laugh: I know, I'm :crazy:

Other than that, you're welcome to pick names on your own.

If you're :crazy: Jez, so am I :wink: I do the same sort of stuff
and those are both very nice names :up:

and Thora, SimLarry is too cute :cute: :giggle: I have a lot of fun with him

Thora, you definitely should :yes: A warning, though, it really, really becomes addictive. I have no problems sitting for hours with it. :lol:

I'm gonna go walk the dog, it's getting late here, and I've promised dad not to be on after 1 am.

Night :hug: It was so nice talking to you both again! :hug:

I see I just missed everyone:sad:

Thank you for the sims update SG, I was wondering when Adam would make an honest woman out of me.:giggle:

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend:wave: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom