Pleban Girls Party - living the good life here on The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh you girls are so baaaaaaaaad..........I'm drooling......where's my nearest U2Mart to pick up the ingredients???? :shifty:

SG don't panic yet. As far as I see it, what you did was harmless....:hug: Nothing wrong with caring and offering friendship.

love2bmama said:

if that's dinner, what's dessert??
:tongue:
Can't say, I'll get banned or something :tsk: I'll just say it starts with "s" and ends with "x"

...............what? :angel: I could be talking about a redsox game :sexywink:

Could be, but unlikely :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Did I mention that cute Video store boy looks a lot like Donnie Darko era Jake Gyllenhall?

I think you need a tall AdamOnTheRocks to drown your dilemma's, after the main course and dessert....:shifty:

love2bmama said:
crap, I just heard a massive crash in the kitchen. Someone's down there trying to make their own dinner....and after I warned Bono to stay out of the kitchen after what happend last time :tsk:
:bono: I was just trying to make you a nice salad :uhoh: Ok, what speed do I set the blender to :scratch: Oh, and do I take the mixture out of the blender before I put it in the oven? :hmm:

gluey said:
Oooh you girls are so baaaaaaaaad..........I'm drooling......where's my nearest U2Mart to pick up the ingredients???? :shifty:

SG don't panic yet. As far as I see it, what you did was harmless....:hug: Nothing wrong with caring and offering friendship.
"It's ok to flirt.."

:sexywink:

kafrun said:

Ugh, boy-issues :| Long-distance boy issues at that :scream: You're a tough one, SG. I've been there, hated dealing with that.

gluey said:

*Deep breath* nothing to panic about yet

I guess I really shouldn't complain, eh? It's like saying I have too much money or something :reject:

I just need to be careful about this - I've had too man bad man issues lately

kafrun said:

Who is she? :angry: :madwife: :mad:

:lol:

kafrun said:

Nah.. I reckon we worry too much about relationship issues anyway :yes:

Too true. I'm really friendly with a lot of male friends. Nothing in it. Just really comfortable to hang around (a lot are my hubbys mates anyway), and less catty than some women! Yeah, you flirt etc and my mum was sure for a while that something was going on between me and another male friend - just because he is male! If I really worried about it, I wouldn't be friends with them for fear of people thinking I was playing around - which I'm not! Hmmm I'm rambling...too much caffeine, too much R & H, too many Flu tablets......eek!

gluey said:

Too true. I'm really friendly with a lot of male friends. Nothing in it. Just really comfortable to hang around (a lot are my hubbys mates anyway), and less catty than some women! Yeah, you flirt etc and my mum was sure for a while that something was going on between me and another male friend - just because he is male! If I really worried about it, I wouldn't be friends with them for fear of people thinking I was playing around - which I'm not! Hmmm I'm rambling...too much caffeine, too much R & H, too many Flu tablets......eek!
*relates to all of the above*

Too much is not enough :wink:

I'm usually better friends with guys than girls, the girls I've met here at pleba are the exception

it's just that I REALLY like Gav (My boyfriend from England) but I've also been REALLY attracted to video boy - who has been very sweet and friendly and made me feel better many times throughout the divorce

Gav will be here in September - the first time we'll have been together physically

and as of right now I am one month shy of the three year mark with no sex :crack:

VB is here... needing comfort....

it looks like it's going to be a long summer :lmao:

I just need to remind myself to think with my head instead of... anything else :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

:grumpy: :waiting:

Where the hell are all the good men, when you need them, anyway? :madwife: :lmao:
Dunno, but we need to go find them
flirtheadbang.gif

*huffingandpuffing*

:wave: I'm back!! Bet you didn't even know I was gone!!! Just dropped my baby off to kindy.....1.5hrs of freedom to TRY and be productive with work....:shifty:....yeah right.....

lynnok said:
Hullo. I'm sick of study. I pop in and the topic is a good one.

I know what you mean.....I've never really been in PGP before, kinda gate-crashed today.....the girls haven't booted me out yet so I must be ok.....:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom