Pleban Girls Party - living the good life here on The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cinnaminson said:
no shoplifters busted, darn. There's a gang that have stolen about 12 sewing machines over the last 6 months!!!!! The security guard from the centre told me they were hanging around town so it was a bit scary, I'm only small:(
Small but dangerous, I'm sure... it's always the small ones that kick the most arse! :D
*is tall and unco-ordinated and also pissweak*

Stupid thieves :madwife:

I had my phone in my pocket ready to call help at any second...:scream: My boss weighs 45 kilos ringing wet but she will go a shoplifter in a heartbeat.. she was even punched in the face once:ohmy:
Oh and I work at a nice store mainly frequented by older ladies.:tsk:

Drea said:
I've tried it, but didn't like it - then again, I don't really like *any* kind of beer (odd as that may be for a Cdn to say :lol: )
*agrees* Just as odd for an Aussie to say it! Never tried Guinness either, had a sip of someone's Corona once and confirmed that beer tastes as bad as it smells :lol:

cinnaminson said:
I had my phone in my pocket ready to call help at any second...:scream: My boss weighs 45 kilos ringing wet but she will go a shoplifter in a heartbeat.. she was even punched in the face once:ohmy:
Oh and I work at a nice store mainly frequented by older ladies.:tsk:
Ouch... :ohmy:

You have to watch some of those older ladies too... bricks in the handbags... :giggle:

Go simDrea! Nice moves and outfit :wink:

Heheh, gatecrashing badger... or was it a skunk? :yikes:

Woo, simJem and simBecks! :giggle: And another kitchen fire... those firefighters must see a lot of interesting things :lol:

And simEdge taking the love potion... :lmao: Nice one simDazz :wink:

Hey there YDW :wave: It'll be close to midnight in NZ I think, depends if she's a night owl or not, I guess. :wink:

How are things in merry old Dorset today?

Alisaura said:

Heheh, gatecrashing badger... or was it a skunk? :yikes:

Skunk
14.gif
:yikes: :uhoh: :lol:

Alisaura said:
^ :lol: I've never met a skunk, so I can think that's cute :wink:

How are you SG? :hug:

we have plenty of skunks around here and I still think they're cute

although the smell can make you feel quite sick when it's strong :yuck:

<still likely to get sprayed trying to pet a skunk :lol:

I'm alright, thanks. How are you? :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
<still likely to get sprayed trying to pet a skunk :lol:

I'm alright, thanks. How are you? :hug:
:giggle: I haven't seen much film of skunks on TV, but they do look cute.

I'm good thanks... had a pretty ordinary day at work, but that's Mondays for you :wink:

Wondering if I shouldn't have an early night to make up for last night/this morning... :reject:

:giggle: It's sounding better and better to me too :hmm:

But Wild's here! Whatever shall I do?? :uhoh:

:hug:

Been meaning to congratulate you on the thread theme, by the way, SG! :up: :edge::love:
I dunno what it is, there's just something about him... :hmm:

WildHoney said:

And i think Ewan's dancing in the second photo but it looks like he's doind something to Wild whilst Becks is enjoyng the view :lmao:

you mean Will? :lol: and with Ewan and Jack right there where they can see, too :tsk: :wink: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom