Pleban Girls Party: Livin it up cause it's Wild and Jem's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thorapg.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
and lastly for tonight:

BDVws.jpg

BDCake.jpg

recep.jpg

toast.jpg

BDHnymn.jpg

KILT!! :D *G* I hope my sim's wearing contacts so she didn't miss a detail :lol: Boy did she go sexy for the wedding too :D

And what's that you were saying the other night about a sim!baby boom? :laugh:

and Congrats sim!drea & sim!billy !

real nice wedding dress & hair do!

:whistle:oh........SG.... got several sims questions/observe, since i havn't caught you reccently!

1]I'm really enjoying all the houses/yards you've done up! :heart:

2] :love: Thank you for sim!dazz & sim!bruce's wedding pics !
lovely dress...like white flowers turning pale colors under a blue-white moon.:drool:

3]It's funny those sim!photos showed up, because I was going to ask you before you posted it - but couldn't get to a 'puter] was wondering whether sim!dazz ever shows up-- anywhere reccently... i've not seen her at any of the receptions. Sim!dazz loves parties and likes to congrats her sim!pals.

4] at some future point can I get a little sim!dazzle & sim!bruce cuddling video homemovie, pretty please :D :hyper: :drool: ?!!??

and.............

5]
is there ANY WAY for you to some how download the sim body shop porton. I'd love to be able to make up some sim clothes!

I figure it's probably NOT possible :(...but I HAD TO ask ! :wink:

THANKS for the continuing sim!Fun..SG! :bow:

Last edited:
Drea said:

KILT!! :D *G* I hope my sim's wearing contacts so she didn't miss a detail :lol: Boy did she go sexy for the wedding too :D

I was hoping you'd like those, I found those outfits the other night and knew right away they were for your simwedding :wink:

Drea said:

And what's that you were saying the other night about a sim!baby boom? :laugh:

and um... Pleban sims are nearly as randy as real plebans, apparantly :eek: :shifty: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom