Pleban Girls Party: Livin it up cause it's Wild and Jem's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
Hi Dazz! :hug: I got your email, thanks so much :)

I am thinking on what to reply :)

My question basically is, do you know anyone who works in the fashion industry??

My Art teacher who has a friend who does ....um....fashion drawing.

And a friend works in a clothing company in their computer section, but I'm sure she's at least briefly met some of the designers there.

Babydoll said:
Wow Dazz- now I am going to reply to your email ok?? :hyper:

OK...but I'm on $$net here & I have to catch up on PGP/wild & jem so I will get it tomorrow. :hug:
and I have no way to get a print out here, where as I will be able to get iy over the weekend, :yes:

I hope they might be of help............they are helpful people. SO if they can, they will/ or can guide you perhaps, to others :D

Last edited:
Edge :love::heart:
DSCF1260.jpg

DSCF1261.jpg

DSCF1262.jpg

DSCF1264.jpg

DSCF1265.jpg

DSCF1268.jpg

DSCF1270.jpg

DSCF1271.jpg

I just wanted to let everyone know I won't be joining the party later today as I have another IRL one to go to!
We're celebrating U2s 30th Anniversary of course ;-)
I know it's still a bit early to do so, but the organizers felt today would be good since everybody goes to work again on Monday and maybe can't attend the party.

Anyway have fun here tonight and I will try my best to do the same. :D

Hey everyone. :yawn: I feel so ill. :| Hangovers. :madwife:

Had a fantastic time last night. Me, Kat, Rach and Andy went for dinner then we went to the pub. It was soooo much fun. Will give a porper write up later and also write up my U2 meet.

Need to have a nap though. :yawn:

See you later :kiss:

x

Back
Top Bottom