Pleban Girls Party - Last gig (of third leg) support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
BnA2.jpg

Diane L said:
Oopsie...I was so busy staring at the Silver Fox that I didn't notice Bono's hand! :reject:

thats the first thing my eyes zoomed in on:lmao: for some reason:shifty: *cough

Drea said:
OMG!! :shocked:

You guys aren't going to believe this, it just got posted to the U2 GTA list...

U2 are flying into Toronto tomorrow morning (aprox. 6:55am)

Apparently the plane they've been using for the North American legs of the tour (an Air Canada charter) is returning to Toronto
with them on it.

They'll be driven over to the Pearson terminals to catch their flight back to Ireland for Christmas.

So if you happen to be taking an international flight tomorrow morning keep your eyes peeled for em!

:shifty: Anyone feel like watching planes take off tomorrow morning? :shifty: (I wish! :lol: )

:hmm: If I start driving now.... :shifty: :wink:

(Just in case you guys didn't see it in the other thread...)

OMG!! :shocked:

You guys aren't going to believe this, it just got posted to the U2 GTA list...

U2 are flying into Toronto tomorrow morning (aprox. 6:55am)

Apparently the plane they've been using for the North American legs of the tour (an Air Canada charter) is returning to Toronto
with them on it.

They'll be driven over to the Pearson terminals to catch their flight back to Ireland for Christmas.

So if you happen to be taking an international flight tomorrow morning keep your eyes peeled for em!

:shifty: Anyone feel like watching planes take off tomorrow morning? :shifty: (I wish! :lol: )

^how far is toronto from me:hyper: 8-9 hrs...I can make it:hyper:

we can kidnap them and keep them here girls:hyper:

Dismantled said:
^how far is toronto from me:hyper: 8-9 hrs...I can make it:hyper:

we can kidnap them and keep them here girls:hyper:

Let's see ... :hmm:

Edited by jobob

Imagines airport scene: "Hello, Bono, welcome to Toronto. Follow me to the car ..."

"Why are you taking me to a car when we're only changing planes to go to Ireland?"

"Security reasons. Oh, and would you please play Fast Cars?"

:giggle:

Last edited:
Diane L said:

Yeah, maybe they just want a little peace now. This tour leg is over. Time for them to be private citizens now.

My first reaction is to want to see them, but they'll probably want to be left alone.

:yes: and plus, I'm sure they'd be with their families and it'd be impossible to see them anyway

Dismantled said:

your all in denial!!!

there are ways:evil:

jk:lmao:...or am I

:lol:

but seriously, when I first read that I got upset :reject: it's just confirming that they are actually leaving :sad: :reject:

but I'm happy that they'll get to be home for the holidays with their families :yes: :heart:

sami0201 said:

but seriously, when I first read that I got upset :reject: it's just confirming that they are actually leaving :sad:

but I'm happy that they'll get to be home for the holidays with their families :yes: :heart:

yeah:sigh::heart: I hope they have a merry christmas:heart:

then get thier asses back here.:scream:

:wink:

goodnight all:hug:

Diane L said:

Yeah, maybe they just want a little peace now. This tour leg is over. Time for them to be private citizens now.

My first reaction is to want to see them, but they'll probably want to be left alone.

Despite my last stalker-sounding post ...

... which was a joke, people, a joke ...

Yes, it is the end of third leg, and it's Christmastime. The band does need to rest, to be left alone, and to see their families. It's way past time for them to be private citizens for a little while.

Back
Top Bottom