Pleban Girls Party - Last gig (of third leg) support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami, is your teacher a U2 fan?
That's always a fabulous surprise (esp walking into my sociology prof's office and hearing Wide Awake in America in her CD player :)...lol and me wearing my R&H shirt the same day :)) .
I found about 3 total. :)

sami0201 said:

DIS! :drool:

I do...I'm not giving him my copy : and I got ripped off and it was $27 because I had to get it at Borders
ok first I went to Borders to see how much it was and it was $27 and when I got it it was only $20 at Best Buy so I went to Best Buy and they were SOLD OUT! so I was gonna get him the Chicago dvd but they didn't have the 2 disc one and I like Slane better...but I was standing in there for like 15 minutes trying to decide which one to get So then I went BACK to Borders and they had Slane and Rattle and Hum so I had to decide between those But I think Slane is better for him

and Wild and Jem they didn't have the new Time yet but as soon as they do I'll pick up a few copies I'll go check again tomorrow

I've never seen slane:reject: I HAVE TOO!!!!!:scream: OMG 27 bucks!:ohmy: thats a great gift sami:yes:

I saw the new Vanity Fair today in the grocery store...:shifty: I was with my mom...she was talking to me...I quickly opened it to Bono and stuck it in her face at the checkout...:lmao: she dropped her frozen brocolli and drooled:drool:

:lmao: MOM:heart: She said I NEED THAT!!!

WildHoney said:

You saw then once

Wild runs as she says i saw 11 :ohmy:

LOL you're incredibly lucky :)
This was my first ever...I waited 4 years and it was so freakin worth it! :combust: <--that smilie always cracks me up :D

Last edited:
How do i always manage to get a photo of Bono looking like he's "enjoying" himself :shifty: :ohmy:

6622927a.jpg

u2_girlie_2002 said:
Sami, is your teacher a U2 fan?
That's always a fabulous surprise (esp walking into my sociology prof's office and hearing Wide Awake in America in her CD player : )...lol and me wearing my R&H shirt the same day : )) .
I found about 3 total. : )

I think so :lmao:

well because the day after my show he asked did anyone see U2 last night? and I said yeah and we started talking :blahblah: so now he always cuts out U2 things for me and like I saw him in the hallway today and he told me that in the newspaper is a woman talking about how she hates Bono and he was mad at her :lmao: He always tells me what a great man he is and stuff so I thought it would be a cute gift :yes:

ok I have to go shower and eat dinner and then study for more exams :scream: I haven't even started studying today :lmao: I'll be back soon :hug: :wave:

and Dis you must see it!! It's soooo good :drool:

looks like he's enjoying himself in this....

staring_22.jpg
[/IMG]

I know I'm enjoying myself....err...:shifty: I mean...I'm enjoying this pic..
:drool:

WildHoney said:

I'm sure he does it on purpose , knowing that the photo will get us all excited..

He then logs onto PLEBA and lurks and reads our comments :lol:

omg..I so hope he does!!!!!!:lmao:

BONO CALL ME!:flirt:

:lmao:

sami0201 said:

ok I have to go shower and eat dinner and then study for more exams :scream: I haven't even started studying today :lmao: I'll be back soon :hug: :wave:

bye Sami! :hug:

I think I'm going to scoot too. Got to run to Target in a little while.
Good night everyone!

And if I don't get to speak to any of you before the weekend, Merry Christmas!!!! Hope you all have a wonderful one. :)

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom