Pleban Girls Party - Last gig (of third leg) support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

:madwife:

I object to you having all of these photos of my Hubby :shifty:

:shifty:

better make sure you dont see the other pics then :evil::giggle:

im disappearing, Bono keeps popping up on this old abba doccumentary on ITV! then theres a Live 8 thing on BBC1 at 10.35pm :drool:

so might be back after that

:hug::heart:

X

Last edited:
I was lookig at my Boston 2 photos

Jem you cut me out of this one :angry:

2005_1209Boston0134.jpg

Good arvo girls :wave:

I love all the avis Jem posted. :hyper: :hug:

I was so pissed earlier today, cuz my U2 and I book didn't come. I got really frantic cuz according to the tracking on it, they said it was delivered. :eyebrow: So I was almost ready to call the post office and complain that it couldn't have been delivered. Then I checked more and they said it was delivered on the 17th. :| So I called Mr. Cat at work and it ends up that it was delivered when I wasn't home! The bastard has had it for 3 damn days and didn't tell me! :rant: I know its in the house someplace, so I'm trying to resist the urge to find it and open it! :lol: I told him when he gets home he needs to open it and make sure that its in mint condition and didn't get damaged in the shipping. I swear I want to get my damn hands on it now! He is so evil for not telling me it came. :madspit:

WildHoney said:
Hi Russty:hug:

If you wait until Christmas day you can let Mr Cat look after the kids whilst you sneak to the bedroom and flick through the book.It's big and thick and it will take ages before you finish:shifty:

You won't be disappointed:no:

Hi Wild :hug: Sadly Christmas day after we open gifts we have to go to church and then I'm having our family here for an early dinner. The joy of cooking a big meal for 11 people in my little cottage. I probably won't get to drool over it till company leaves. But I know my sister in law will probably insist on checking it out. She calls Bono "Mr. Hotness" :giggle:

Hi Weldy :hug:

See ya later Sami :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Hi Wild :hug: Sadly Christmas day after we open gifts we have to go to church and then I'm having our family here for an early dinner. The joy of cooking a big meal for 11 people in my little cottage. I probably won't get to drool over it till company leaves. But I know my sister in law will probably insist on checking it out. She calls Bono "Mr. Hotness" :giggle:

I can imagine you both sneaking away and hiding in a closet whilst you look at the book by torchlight :lmao:

WildHoney said:

Hey . you're a PLEBA girl aren't you :flirt::sexywink: :combust:

:giggle: :yes: :sexywink:

Hi Dis :hug: :wave:

Awww my little monkeys are so cute, they are curled up together laying in my bed. :heart: They said they are pretending to be mommy and daddy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom