Pleban Girls Party - Last gig (of third leg) support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK I give you these to play with :lol:

2005_0922Recent0301.jpg

7d9dbfed.jpg

7209-4.jpg

Ok i posted three :lmao:

WildHoney said:

Nearly :eek:hmy : I'm 35 :reject :

Can you imagine if i was , Perving over Bono together:drool ::drool : That would mean you'd have an Irishman as a dad and you'd have seen them 11 times this tour :lol :

:drool: wanna adopt me?! :love: you and VP can be my adoptive mothers and whoever is going to shows, I'll stay with :wink: 11 shows :drool:

but actually my mom's friend got me the Vanity Fair magazine with that hawt picture and I just showed it to my mom before and she said he's gorgeous :drool: :rockon: I have corrupted her :evil:

sami0201 said:

:drool: wanna adopt me?! :love: you and VP can be my adoptive mothers and whoever is going to shows, I'll stay with :wink: 11 shows :drool:

but actually my mom's friend got me the Vanity Fair magazine with that hawt picture and I just showed it to my mom before and she said he's gorgeous :drool: :rockon: I have corrupted her :evil:

I'll adopt you for the european leg next tour :yes:

:lmao: At you corrupting your mum

Bonoguitarpickav.jpg

Bonocookiesav.jpg

lightsbav.jpg

bonocoinsav.jpg

oh and im just gonna take this oppurtunity to say iwas playing around with pics i had saved to my hard drive, if any of these are peoples pics and they dont want them used just tell me and i will take it down :)

sami0201 said:

but actually my mom's friend got me the Vanity Fair magazine with that hawt picture and I just showed it to my mom before and she said he's gorgeous :drool : :rockon : I have corrupted her :evil :

:lmao: at corrupting your mum :evil: my grandma said to me once, hes not really my type but i can see why girls who get pulled up on stage swoon (we were watching the Boston video at the time :lol: )

:lmao:

bless her :heart:

Back
Top Bottom