Pleban Girls Party - Kiss and Tell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
I have never been really in to video games.

However, this may be influcned by the fact that I really suck at them. I was traumatized when I couldn't play super mario as well as all the other kids.
:sad:

:lol:

On the upside I have old skool sega :rockon:

Aww

You're too sweet.

Flattery will get you everywhere :flirt:

It will?:drool: I'm looking forward to see where it takes me:sexywink:

dazzledbylight said:
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

alright now.......WHO got kissed..........AND who Told! :shame:

:wink:

hi :wave:
I'm feeling better.
I'm going to update the other thread in a few mins.............

how are you {all} ? :hug:S

Dazzy! I`m so glad you feeling better,and I`m glad you came:hug:

well i'm doing beter, but I have to update the other thread i started in the middle of monday nightso i don't have to repeat things..............actaully it'll be the shortest version and more details tomorrow from library { i got some extra $ from my Mom - I rarely ask], and I neded to stretch part of it into NEXT week, so I can't stay here THAT long {WHiICH IS PARTlY how Igot screwed up with my $ in the first place, plus some other monetary stuff that got alsp get messed up, and and FINALLY is much better much better}

I'll be here for about 20 mins nice to see you[plural] ! :D

I'm also reading the rest of this thread AND i have to go see :hyper: SG's new PLeba City! :drool: :drool:

Good night FB!! Sleep well!!:hug: I probably won't be in here much tomorrow, because I'm driving home for the holidays tomorrow, and I'll be pretty busy with family stuff all day and then the Madonna concert is on :hyper: so I doubt I'll be in much! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

HI BB12 and YDW:wave:

Shannon, I still cannot get over the fact we will get to meet:love: !!!

YDW, please call me Carmel:sexywink: All of my girls do.

Back
Top Bottom