Pleban Girls Party - Kiss and Tell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Cool...I also want to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade too Dis :D

So how's the baby? :hug: :reject:

parade:drool:

its ok..you can ask about the baby:hug: He's great....growing like a weed:hug: I had a mini breakdown today becasue non of my clothes fit:coocoo: damn hormones torment me:madspit: :wink:

oh and sorry I haven't been on alot...or at all...I cannot stay awake past 7..seriously, but tonight I actually woke up wiht a headache:angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Just remember, Bono loves baby bumps. :sexywink:

I'm sure you're still hawt like woah :combust:

In fact, I'm weighing the pros and cons....I mean, if it'll get me to meet bono, it's worht it, right? :wink:

sure...thats a valid reason:lmao: "but MOOOM...Bono loves it":lmao:

:drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

So it's a boy? Congrats! :hyper: :hug:

You are at that stage where none of your normal clothes fit and your maternity clothes would look baggy on you :hug:

yep...it's a boy:yes::heart:

yes...the fun stage:mad: you nailed it right on the head...I have NOTHING to wear in Hawaii...I'll just go nude*lightbulb:ohmy:

ok..I need to turn in:( I am getting really tired..and if I don't go to bed I'll look like hell tomorrow. Glad to catch some of you here:heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

*Squeals with delight* Oh...I'm happy for you! :hug:

It was a guess based on you being :angry: about your clothes and hormones. :hug:

I'm just glad you missed me complaining about my "Aunt Flo" :mad:

it's ok..you can complain all you want:hug:

I was happy about not having aunt flo for 9 months....buuuut noooooooooooooo had to have the bleed constantly for 4 months thing:madspit: ...thank god thats over.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yeah well

You haven't been around enough
I've forgotten my training

Forgotten what you look like Ali :angry:

I've been bad

very bad

wanna punish me? :flirt:

I look the same:angry: just now I look like I am smuggling basketballs:angry::wink:

punish you:hmm:

Dismantled said:

it's ok..you can complain all you want:hug:

I was happy about not having aunt flo for 9 months....buuuut noooooooooooooo had to have the bleed constantly for 4 months thing:madspit: ...thank god thats over.

Ohh...that's worse than me bleeding constantly for 4 and half straight days cause of my monthly "friend". I'm just thankful that it ended yesterday! :ohmy: :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ohh...that's worse than me bleeding constantly for 4 and half straight days cause of my monthly "friend". I'm just thankful that it ended yesterday! :ohmy: :hug:

I am glad it ended for the both of us:hug: either way it sucks:yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:sad:

Awww, sweet dreams. :angry:

:kiss:

Come back more often! I really miss you.
And the thread lacks in disserificness when you're not around. :sad:

And loofa's
:drool:

I miss you all too:( I will be back when I can stay up past dinner:sigh: :kiss:

we'd VP go:angry::(

~BrightestStar~ said:

*snort* :lmao:!

That's hot. :drool:

I didn't know there were basketballs named Wilder :hmm:

I am smuggling 1 basketball and 2 softballs.....the softballs gave me my first stretchmarks:scream:

Wilder the basketball:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom