Pleban Girls Party - keeps going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: I kind of like this one, but I'm not crazy about the color. And is it just me, or do empire waists make even the skinniest girls look a little pregnant? :lol:

22088F.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
:hmm: I kind of like this one, but I'm not crazy about the color. And is it just me, or do empire waists make even the skinniest girls look a little pregnant? :lol:

They do!

Glad to hear your teachers are being helpful about you catching up :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi VP :hug:

VP, I heard rustling behind my refrigerator yesterday. I think the mice are back. :|

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :sad:

I think we must have had a few during the winter, they'd gotten into some poison I left out, but other than that, I've never actually seen them. That's a good thing, because if I don't see/hear them, I can pretend they don't exist. :|

Btw, I didn't get to sleep till around 5:30 am. :mad:

And I was too tired to walk around on two hours sleep, so i was up from 7:30 till 9, then back to bed, and didn't get up till almost 2 :scream: :reject:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :sad:

I think we must have had a few during the winter, they'd gotten into some poison I left out, but other than that, I've never actually seen them. That's a good thing, because if I don't see/hear them, I can pretend they don't exist. :|

They usually come out at night. When I hear them, I run upstairs and curl up in the fetal position. :sad:

I'm kidding. Barely. :|

They're making Ocean's 13?

Why? :|

I loved Ocean's Eleven, but Ocean's Twelve sucked. And Ocean's Thirteen is just going to be downhill from there. :|

daygloeyes2 said:
They're making Ocean's 13?

Why? :|

I loved Ocean's Eleven, but Ocean's Twelve sucked. And Ocean's Thirteen is just going to be downhill from there. :|

I know! It's a bit ridiculous, since 12 was so bad, and didn't do as well at the box office. I will most likely go see it regardless, since I love the cast. But it's a pretty bad idea.

Mmmm... food! :drool: I have leftovers from my delicious dinner last night. I'm definitely looking forward to that! My lunch break is coming up in about a half hour, and I'm getting very hungry!!

daygloeyes2 said:

Cheez-its or something. Or I'll go home and eat a few of the sugar free cookies I got. :drool:

cheez-its are my favorite:love:

I actually like sugar free stuff:yes: Have you tried the herseys sugar free chocolate:drool:

Dismantled said:

cheez-its are my favorite:love:

I actually like sugar free stuff:yes: Have you tried the herseys sugar free chocolate:drool :

I love cheez-it's too! :ohmy:

:clonecaptainlove: :love:

If it weren't for the fact I have to watch how many carbs I eat now, I'd eat a whole box in one sitting. :lol: :reject:

They make sugar-free hershey bars?? :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:

I love cheez-it's too! :ohmy:

:clonecaptainlove: :love:

If it weren't for the fact I have to watch how many carbs I eat now, I'd eat a whole box in one sitting.

They make sugar-free hershey bars?? :hyper:

:plebanlover:love:

:wink:

yes...my dad had some:yes::up:

They Thora:wave:

Back
Top Bottom