Pleban Girls Party - keeps going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's have some eye candy :combust: :silent: :censored: :faint:

boneye.jpg

^ my current wallpaper :drool:

For those who sent me e-mails, thanks. :hug: When I get a chance, I'll reply.

I've been so swamped with work. :crack: But my teachers have been good about it. In fact, my anatomy teacher said that even if I don't have a C+ at the end of the year, she'll bump me up to it regardless of what my grade is. That way, I won't have to take my anatomy final and I'll pass the class for the year. :love:

Ok I know someone here has to like poetry! For school my teacher put us in groups and we have to pick a poem and make a movie presentation (my teacher ordered apple laptops for us to use :drool: ) that uses the poem and a song that fits with the poem and pictures that go with the whole theme...we can't pick one!! Like an example she showed us was this poem about an athlete getting injured or dying before his time so the slideshow was all about JFK's life and stuff and I don't know what the song was but it fit that theme aswell.

Any help is appreciated! :lol:

I've never been a big poetry fan Sami. Sorry I can't help you. :lol: :hug:

For my anatomy class, we have to pick an illness and do a report on it. We have to do symptoms, signs, cause, transmission, major systems involved, treatment, cure, and prevention. I figure I'll just pick diabetes since I've learned so much about it the past 2 weeks.

Sorry, I posted and ran because I figured no one was here. :wink:

How are you? :hug: That's a good idea, seems like it'll be easier for you!

I've been looking up Irish poets, I figure maybe I can find one about the troubles or something and use SBS or something, or Zombie or The Icicle Melts by the Cranberries. :hmm:

I'm fine. :hug: Looking at prom dresses when I should be doing work. :shh: :lol:

So far, out of all of the dresses I've seen, I like this one the most. It's a Jessica McClintock. :love:

24693F.jpg

Fly when you see this! :hyper: :drool: :faint:

MADONNA'S CONFESSIONS TOUR DATES

North America:

May 21 Los Angeles Forum
May 27 Las Vegas MGM Grand Garden Arena
May 30 San Jose HP Pavilion

June 5 Fresno Save Mart Center
June 8 Phoenix Glendale Arena
June 14 Chicago United Center
June 21 Montreal Bell Centre
June 25 Hartford Civic Centre
June 28 New York Madison Square Garden
June 29 New York Madison Square Garden

July 08 Boston TD Bank Garden
July 12 Philadelphia Wachovia Center
July 16 Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall
July 22 Miami American Airlines Arena

Europe:

July 30 Cardiff Millenium Stadium

Aug. 1 London Wembley Arena
Aug. 3 London Wembley Arena
Aug. 6 Rome Olympic Stadium
Aug. 20 Dusseldorf LTU Arena
Aug. 22 Hannover Niedersachsen
Aug. 24 Horsens (Denmark) Forum Horsens Outdoor
Aug. 27 Paris Bercy Stadium
Aug. 28 Paris Bercy Stadium

Sept. 3 Amsterdam Arena

Additional dates forthcoming

It figures I probably won't be in FL. :grumpy: NY is going to be impossible to get!! :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lol: That's so great! :bow:

Losing 40 lbs is awesome. :love: And gaining back needed weight is good too. :lol:

Speaking of weight loss, I calculated it and between mid February and when I went into the hospital, I had lost 22 lbs. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom