Pleban Girls Party - Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Dazz that sounds.... stressful! :yikes: :hug:

that's why you haven't seen me here at ALL this past week.......no time to go to my Independent Art study :( .

I As much as I have to do....I think I've begun to turn enuff of a corner that maybe....it'll just be awful.....not horribler to get it done.

AT least I have THE :heart: vacation, the week after!
:hyper: :drool: :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

and of course we'll have multiple SimBono's it's only fair :wink:

:bow: :hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I was just going to ask when the vacation was coming up :happy:

thanks! :hug:

gotta get serious for a min. maybe TMI for some...........

I just HOPE and PRAY that my mom's bone-scan comes back OK.:yikes:

Or life forbid IF it's not good news.....AT least I hope the results DON't come back till AFTER I've returned...........

I know I haven't been able to completely get this resnetment to disappear yet b/c it couldresemble a previous situation.........

about 20 yrs ago......my mom hard a freak condition..somehow when she had a cold that turned more ?broncial, and asthmatic [a then rare] thing, but somehow- whether she had a heating pad on her chest or something; she got an infection in her breastbone. ALso had a almost diabetic shock attack.....

SHe was opersated on, and she was in the Thorasic Ward [ reallt a freak thing, since it's usually ONLY for recovering heart or long operations].
well my sis came to see her after the shock but maybe before the operation. or maybe just after it..

BUT she was schedualed to go on a vacation to Europe [maybe her first oversees trip}
well my dad didn't tell her HOW sick my mom REALLY was {in the hospital for 3 months!]. SHe really could have died.
ANd I was stuck, going through this whole next 2 weeks plus with out her.

YOu can see why -- i have an extra worry on top.
THIS is supposed to be MY BIG GET AWAY!
I(n fact we have to meet next week with the care teaM discuss our mom's move, what activities they're going to suggest etc......

dazzledbylight said:

ANd I was stuck, going through this whole next 2 weeks plus with out her.

I HATED THAT!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :scream:

/ENDS RANT
OK I'l be quiet now.

BUt WIde Awake In America was out ....got the tape. I LOVED A sort of Homecoming {live version, loved the recorded one too}
I used to hear it on my walkman tape player...played at the hospital when i visited her....

BUT when she finally came home....... I couldn't listen to that song for at least 10 - 16 yrs!

I can see why that's worrying you Dazz :hug: I hope it works out well, in the end

you certainly deserve your get away :yes:

I'm going to go write in my new journal for awhile before bed :hug: goodnight all! :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
I can see why that's worrying you Dazz :hug: I hope it works out well, in the end

you certainly deserve your get away :yes:

I'm going to go write in my new journal for awhile before bed :hug: goodnight all! :heart:

thanks SG :hug:

i guess i'll be able to drop in by next SAT or so....

Good writing, editing, and dreaming, sweetie!

Sad_Girl said:
Drea you were born in the year of the Pig/Boar
(Happy Chinese birthyear! :wink: )

People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep.

FYI: Gav was born in the year of the pig, too

I was born in the year of the pig too. :D

Sad_Girl said:
Adam and Bono: year of the Rat

People born in the Year of the Rat are noted for their charm and attraction for the opposite sex. They work hard to achieve their goals, acquire possessions, and are likely to be perfectionists. They are basically thrifty with money. Rat people are easily angered and love to gossip. Their ambitions are big, and they are usually very successful. They are most compatible with people born in the years of the Dragon, Monkey, and Ox.

Andy is a rat aswell. :madwife: I just looked it up. :reject::lol:

Alisaura said:
Hey Jem :wave:

I'm an Earth Horse, as far as Chinese horoscopes go.. I haven't been compatible with anyone so far! :lol:

How are you?

Im ok. :wave: Was just cacthing up. Just tried to go and get some cereals for breakfast and we have no milk. :grumpy: That means i will have to go get some milk as it won't go buy itself. :mad::lol:

Ooh heck, I need to check if my milk is still safe...
and I'm hungry too! This is what I get for eating a giant ice cream cone at 4pm...

Seeya! :wave: Sunday's nearly over for me.... :sad:

ETA: Milk is safe, am making milo... :)
*experiments more with sig*

Last edited:
Nice Ali :) Should be Adam looking down though :lol: (Mind you, the Stay vid is the only one where I'd gladly pounce any of the four of them...)

Back
Top Bottom