Pleban Girls Party - Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not much going on here Either - I got a new journal today so I'll probably start that in a bit. I have so many journals :reject: :p you'd think I like writing or something :wink:

I'm also making a couple of CD's for Gavin - introducing him to Juke Kartel and Bowling for Soup :happy:

I might watch a movie or something in a while with my mom. :hmm:

I'm supposed to go have lunch tomorrow with my cousin but it's a two hour drive and it's snowing pretty heavily, so that's iffy. I don't think I'll bother trying to go to bed early, anyway. :p

it's good that you can relax and get some rest, thats what the weekend is for, really, anyway. as much as we might like to party all the time :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
Sounds good, SG! :D I never knew you loved to write so much! :wink:

I have two songs by JK, and they're excellent! :up:

I have half a dozen that I really really like at the moment :up: I just really love Toby's voice and the band's sound all together

if you ever want more I'll be happy to upload them :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I have half a dozen that I really really like at the moment :up: I just really love Toby's voice and the band's sound all together

if you ever want more I'll be happy to upload them :wink:

Sure - that would be awesome! I have My Baby, and Throw it Away. Whenever you have time. Thanks! :hug:

I love Toby's voice too. :yes: I'd love to see them in concert some day.

ThoraSEB said:

Sure - that would be awesome! I have My Baby, and Throw it Away. Whenever you have time. Thanks! :hug:

I love Toby's voice too. :yes: I'd love to see them in concert some day.

I've only seen photos of them performing together, but even in those it appears the band matches Toby's enthusiasm and energy on stage I bet they would be really great to see in concert. especially in a club venue or something along those lines :drool:

I love My Baby! that's my favorite of them all :yes: and all of us Rockstar junkies know how addictive Throw it away is :D

Sad_Girl said:

I've only seen photos of them performing together, but even in those it appears the band matches Toby's enthusiasm and energy on stage I bet they would be really great to see in concert. especially in a club venue or something along those lines :drool:

I love My Baby! that's my favorite of them all :yes: and all of us Rockstar junkies know how addictive Throw it away is :D

For sure! They're playing in Vancouver on Monday w/ Rockstar Supernova, but I didn't want to pay the outrageous price to see all of them.

After he performed that on the show I listened to it non-stop! Such a fun song! :D

ThoraSEB said:

For sure! They're playing in Vancouver on Monday w/ Rockstar Supernova, but I didn't want to pay the outrageous price to see all of them.

After he performed that on the show I listened to it non-stop! Such a fun song! :D

Yeah it is :yes: and I can't blame you - I liked Lukas' song Head spin and he was not bad to listen to/watch but I wouldn't pay the prices they are asking :no: and I'd be way more excited to see the opening act if I went :p

Plebans1.jpg

Plebans2.jpg

Plebans3.jpg

Utwo.jpg

Any suggestions for the new sim guys? I need eight

SIMS!! :hyper:

:hmm: Sean Bean, Billie Jo Armstrong... too bad you don't really know who Karl Urban and Marton Csokas are :giggle: Gerard Butler, Billy Boyd... Beckham for Jem and Sami (has anyone seen her lately?)

I had to start over because I was screwing around with the game and basically installed an earlier expansion pack which saved the game data in a new format and then froze up and didn't work right

I did get the Pets Expansion to start working again now though (finally) :yeah:

I haven't added any extras into the game yet :uhoh: I may not do as many this time around

*G* You know I'll always suggest the Rings men :wink:

Oh! Brendan Fraser :drool: I've been watching my The Mummy dvd probably far too often and have a few Rick O'Connell fantasies... :drool:

:ohmy:
RIP PLEBACITY {version 1}:(

OOooooo sim!pets! :hyper:

THe pet I could never have! :heart: {too much responsibilty :reject:}

I'll take a dog- either a scottie the 'fluffy' kind {white or black}, a samoyed, a poodle { ONLY if they have the trimed nice over all -not the old typical poodle hair-cut I HATE it! :giggle:} {my 3 favs} A dalmation, or a afghan.

OF course, HAVE to make at LEAST...... 3 era Bonos.......:drool:
A gal HAS to have a chance, after all!!!

:wink:

As for some one else.how about the actor that played "daniel" in Star Gate 1 {TV}?

IF I have him right {as the actor} from what I;'ve heard at the small media zine con I got to ..........he actuualy gets kind of a hick out fo some of the fanfic!

Back
Top Bottom