Pleban Girls Party - Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea you were born in the year of the Pig/Boar
(Happy Chinese birthyear! :wink: )

People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep.

FYI: Gav was born in the year of the pig, too

Adam and Bono: year of the Rat

People born in the Year of the Rat are noted for their charm and attraction for the opposite sex. They work hard to achieve their goals, acquire possessions, and are likely to be perfectionists. They are basically thrifty with money. Rat people are easily angered and love to gossip. Their ambitions are big, and they are usually very successful. They are most compatible with people born in the years of the Dragon, Monkey, and Ox.

Edge and Larry : year of the Ox

People born in the Year of the Ox are patient, speak little, and inspire confidence in others. They tend, however, to be eccentric, and bigoted, and they anger easily. They have fierce tempers and although they speak little, when they do they are quite eloquent. Ox people are mentally and physically alert. Generally easy-going, they can be remarkably stubborn, and they hate to fail or be opposed. They are most compatible with Snake, Rooster, and Rat people.

Drea said:
^*snerk* That doesn't sound like Bono at all, does it? :wink:

:hmm: Seems you were born in the right year :sexywink:

Well, if you go after enough guys one of them is eventually going to be in the right group :lol:

(Not that I'd complain about compatibility with :adam: :drool: )

my sister was born in the year of the rooster and I swear the paragraph could have been written describing her specifically :ohmy: :uhoh: that's a little creepy, but also kinda cool

Thora you were born in the year of the Monkey

People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful but they have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly. They are most compatible with the Dragon and Rat.

Nothing exciting here. My roomie borrowed Gilmore Girls on DVD, so I'll probably end up watching that. It looks like nothing good is on TV. Pretty boring! :happy:

I shouldn't complain though - I'm very relaxed and will hopefully get lots of sleep tonight, which is always a good thing.

What about you?

Sad_Girl said:
Drea you were born in the year of the Pig/Boar
(Happy Chinese birthyear! :wink: )

People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep.

FYI: Gav was born in the year of the pig, too

This is pretty accurate with me too.

Back
Top Bottom