Pleban Girls Party - Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

that's the plan! :hyper: :happy:

The hardest part about waiting until this fall is that now that I'm getting over the divorce mess *shudders* (No, I'm not officially divorced yet - and yes it is a mess :crack: ) It's been two and a half years :shifty: it'll be three years before Gav gets here. :shifty: it was only mildly frustrating when I wasn't interested in anyone like that - but now sometimes I worry that I'll explode before he gets here :lol:

:hug: Im sure he will be worth the wait.

4 months for me. :( :lol:

bonoishot said:

:lol: I wonder how many he broke the whole tour. :lmao:

Well, I know I saw him break at least three in the five concerts I was at :lol: I bet there were more than they could count on all of the fingers and toes of the band

how many shows were there? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

that's the plan! :hyper: :happy:

The hardest part about waiting until this fall is that now that I'm getting over the divorce mess *shudders* (No, I'm not officially divorced yet - and yes it is a mess :crack: ) It's been two and a half years :shifty: it'll be three years before Gav gets here. :shifty: it was only mildly frustrating when I wasn't interested in anyone like that - but now sometimes I worry that I'll explode before he gets here :lol:

I don't think it's ever really possible to have a clean divorce. But you'll get through it. :) :hug:

:wave:

Sad_Girl said:

Well, I know I saw him break at least three in the five concerts I was at :lol: I bet there were more than they could count on all of the fingers and toes of the band

how many shows were there? :wink:

He only used them for 1 song but i bet he went through more than larry does in 1 night. :lol:

Bye Mucca. :hug: Grat to see you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :hug:

I'm thinking of getting a blue/glass heart tattoo just below my neck on my back, sort of in the middle of my shoulders :hmm:

another U2 inspired tattoo :lol:

and if your glass heart should crack, and for a second you turn back, oh no! Be strong! Walk On

People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters.

Sad_Girl said:
I'm thinking of getting a blue/glass heart tattoo just below my neck on my back, sort of in the middle of my shoulders :hmm:

another U2 inspired tattoo :lol:

and if your glass heart should crack, and for a second you turn back, oh no! Be strong! Walk On

Cool idea but OUCH :lol:

Drea said:

Cool idea but OUCH :lol:

:lol: the big problem will be reaching it to keep it moisturized - I need to find someone who will rub the smelly ointment on it for me :p

I'm not too worried about the pain - I sleep on my side usually and I can wear loose shirts while it heals

does anyone want me to look up their Chinese Zodiac info?

Back
Top Bottom