Pleban Girls Party - Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flybabe said:

just as cold here otherwise...
I`m doing great!
I was just thinking about you today:hyper:

Where are you from again? :reject:

You just can't get me off your mind now can you? :wink:

Drea :hug:
Montreal is TOO cold! I'm taking refuge in Vancouver right now :lol:
How was the snowstorm?

Mucca said:

Yup!

One of my friends went off to the Dominican for the week. Lucky guy! I wouldn't mind bathing in the sun right now!

Lucky people. My 15 year old cousin is playing netball in Barbados with her school. My arse they're playing netball, the net ball is an excuse to go. :lol: ( They're only playing 3 matches. :giggle: ) Am so jealous. :drool:

Mucca said:

Drea :hug:
Montreal is TOO cold! I'm taking refuge in Vancouver right now :lol:
How was the snowstorm?

:lol: TO didn't get it as bad as they did in VP and Bri's areas - no snow day for me :( - but we got enough :wink: Did Montreal get any of it?

Mucca said:

Where are you from again? :reject:

You just can't get me off your mind now can you? :wink:

Georgia,It is pretty cold here, to even go out walking to the mailbox you have to wear four sweaters:huh:

nope,you just popped into my head as i was doing some work and I really wanted to talk to you,see how everything was going :wink:

bonoishot said:

Lucky people. My 15 year old cousin is playing netball in Barbados with her school. My arse they're playing netball, the net ball is an excuse to go. :lol: ( They're only playing 3 matches. :giggle: ) Am so jealous. :drool:

I'm jealous too :drool:
How long are they staying there for?
Jem I can't download your vids for whatever reason :(

That's too bad you didn't have a snow day! You could just call in sick and have a snow day anyway :lol:
Montreal caught some of it. I left on the day that it hit :lol:

flybabe said:

Georgia,It is pretty cold here, to even go out walking to the mailbox you have to wear four sweaters:huh:

nope,you just popped into my head as i was doing some work and I really wanted to talk to you,see how everything was going :wink:

:yikes:

You thought of me and here I am. Maybe we have telepathic powers :lol:

Jem I got the links to work. I forgot to type in you send it :reject::lol:

bonoishot said:

And i'm an englander.

:lmao: Ok nothing i could think of from where i am fits with this. :p

:lol:

:lol: :p

16 minutes left according to send file and I'll have that song up for you :lmao:

<sloooooowest internet connection ever

Oh I bought new sheets today for my bed!! It has cows on it and the word "mooka" all over. What are the chances?? :lol:

And I know from today
March is just two weeks away
And you shrug and you say
'Valentine's is just another day.'

- The Nields, "Last Kisses"

bonoishot said:

:hug: Dial up. :madwife:

I appreciate your patience. :kiss:

V Day is just commercial crap. :lol: YOu should do something for some1 coz u want to, not coz you have to. :wink:

Gav said the same thing basically - that he didn't need a special day to tell someone he loved them, he would do that every day ( :cute: )

I told him he was only saying that because he didn't want to send me flowers :p :laugh:

I really don't think that was it though :happy:

Back
Top Bottom