Pleban Girls Party - Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not close to him. I last saw him at my cousins wedding 2 years ago. I'm not very close to that side of the family. Its sad though. I feel for his wife and kids. :(

I got on very well with Jowena one of his daughters when i last saw her at my cousins wedding.

You guys have such an early 'spring' break in Canada! My sister and the kids don't have their break until early April

When is your birthday? :hyper: doing anything good?

Sad_Girl said:
You guys have such an early 'spring' break in Canada! My sister and the kids don't have their break until early April

When is your birthday? :hyper: doing anything good?

Yay people are still hear. :lol:

Yeah you guys in canada do have an early spring break. Over here schools do have a week off, but its called half term. My aunty has a week off. :madwife:

<---- is jealous but shes a teacher so at least i don't have to bring all that paperwork home with me. :lol:

Yeah I don't know why it's so early for us. I kind of wish it was maybe a week later so that at least when the break is over we'd be in March and then the rest of the semester won't seem so long. But whatever I'll take anytime off school :drool:

My birthday is this Sunday. I'm going to this nice seafood restaurant with my parents and then a few days after I'll be having dinner with friends.
I was figuring out the people that I need to invite and it's at 12. It's virtually impossible to book anything :huh:

flybabe said:
Mucca!I haven`t seen you in a long time,how are you:hug:

Fly! :hug:

Good! I'm back home in Vancouver for my break. It's going to rain the whole week that I'm home but at least it's a nice escape from the -20 degree weather in Montreal :drool:

How are you?

Mucca said:

Fly! :hug:

Good! I'm back home in Vancouver for my break. It's going to rain the whole week that I'm home but at least it's a nice escape from the -20 degree weather in Montreal :drool:

How are you?
just as cold here otherwise...
I`m doing great!
I was just thinking about you today:hyper:

bonoishot said:

Yeah it means taken off? :lol:

I thought larrys drumming had either driven everyone away or they'd :comusted:ed and :faint:ed

just making sure :p and I haven't gotten the downloading done to that point yet but I will say Larry Banging :combust:

Mucca it sounds like you have a good party planned, anyway :wink:

hey FB :wave:

bonoishot said:
A week off. :drool: Lucky students. :drool:

Has everyone else scarpered?

Yup!

One of my friends went off to the Dominican for the week. Lucky guy! I wouldn't mind bathing in the sun right now!

Back
Top Bottom