Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
depends, I guess - it's one of my favorite movies, but if you don't like 'occult' things like Voodoo-Hoodoo you wouldn't like it. It's fairly subtle scary rather than a jump out and say boo scary movie, too

love2bmama said:
:giggle: omg, SG, I just glaced at your status line and it kind of blurred together the the "premium member" line below it, and I thought for a minute it said "Larry's dirty little member" :ohmy: :ohmy:

:lmao:!! You've clearly been in here too long :wink:

love2bmama said:
:giggle: omg, SG, I just glaced at your status line and it kind of blurred together the the "premium member" line below it, and I thought for a minute it said "Larry's dirty little member" :ohmy: :ohmy:

:lmao: OMG :lmao:

Hi Dazz :hug: how are you?

I'm TRYING to put together that blog so people can go directly there to view the sims archive :crack:

Drea said:

:lmao:!! You've clearly been in here too long :wink:

:lmao:

when we in PGP have been particularly risque...and when i've been lucky :lol: enough to BE here on those occasions-- then for the next week or 2 .....
....when i'm tired i start running /or mis-reading newspaper headlines/sub-heads/ captions etc into quite the most #colorful# titles!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: OMG :lmao:

Hi Dazz :hug: how are you?

I'm TRYING to put together that blog so people can go directly there to view the sims archive :crack:

hi sg!

ah, i didn't know about the blog thing or i think i scrolled thru threads so fast that i saw some plan of yours w/o knowing ecxactly what it was!

ehhhhhhh i've been better :grimpy: but FAR from the worst, and hapy to be here with you al! :happy: :D

i LUCKILY had a fall , triped over the edge of of a step that was hard to see - and JUST GOT a scraped knee...... just before i headed up here, luckily i was with a friend and she had some sanitizer and I had alchohal pads { i also had a Tetnus BOOSTER shot last year]

but today after working thru a bunch of different psychological things and a money issue to go get new glasses...... the place I went to won't do them unless I gto get a perscript from an opthamologist...there was an optomostrist on site, but she felt my high presecription lens needs a top type of eye doctor.

I really DO appreciate the honesty but now i have to cal my old clinic/ghroups of docs that i was trying to avaoid....for I supose quirky anxiety reasons.:madspit: :sigh:

Last edited:
Hey Weldy and Jo :hug:

Jo, did you see this update from the other day?

jobrucedate2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom