Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Well...my real name is Liz....but everyone here in the general forum (not just this thread) calls me Weldy :wink:

yeah I call you that, but I have this thing about always still calling people by their screen name in my mind. :shrug: I always think they look like their avi too. I know I'm weird.

love2bmama said:
:giggle: gluey said firm :shifty:

something a little bit sweet goes really great with guinness, gluey, got some fruit or a bit of chocolate?

No chocolate :drool:, but have fruit, just eating a ham bun at the moment which is quite tasty.....

Mmm Guinness with Bono......:faint:.....

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's a problem with some people...cause some of the changes avi's like crazy! But that's why I love them :hug:

:reject: I change mine once in a while... but I always go back to my favorites. :D
I do get used to other people's tho too, like yours, I love that you've had it so long. It's another cute one.

WAIT!! There is something RATTLING in my Guinness bottle!!!! :eyebrow:

:eek:ooh Saints just came on the radio....:faint:

:bono: "Here's to gluey losing her Guinness virginity! Cheers"

bonocheersguiness.jpg

My avi madness has arisen from finally working out how to do them :D....it's been like xmas for me!!

:ohmy: Not only is it a widget...its a clever little rocket widget!! :combust:

:shifty: Does Bono have clever little rocket widgets too??

gluey said:
My avi madness has arisen from finally working out how to do them :D....it's been like xmas for me!!

I think it's a matter of finding one you really like, too. I :love: my avi, so I don't think I'll be changing that anytime soon.

My signature I just made last week, and I like it, but I don't love it. I'll probably make more, until I get one that I really like and then I'll keep it.

I had problems before with using the sites avatars, because other people would use them too, and I hate that. So now that I can make my own I won't have to worry about that anymore.

:lol:

I just finished my bottle (well thought I did)....I turned it upside down to get a better look at my clever little rocket widget, and got an eyeful of the dregs of my Guinness :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom