Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did you get a bottle, Gluey, or can?

I don't know what we're doing on the 4th yet. My hubby wants to go somewhere to watch the fireworks, I want to stay home because I have to get up at 5am the next day for work. :hmm:

Who do you think will win? :shifty:

love2bmama said:
did you get a bottle, Gluey, or can?

I don't know what we're doing on the 4th yet. My hubby wants to go somewhere to watch the fireworks, I want to stay home because I have to get up at 5am the next day for work. :hmm:

Who do you think will win? :shifty:

I got bottles....all I could get was a 6 pack....Guinness brand....:drool:.....hope it's ok!!!

:reject: Still fluffing around with groceries.....

well, I doubt I'd sleep through the fireworks, but I was just hoping to stay home and watch them from here rather than deal with finding a place to watch and then fighting traffic all the way home, you know?

sounds good gluey, let me know when you'r ready for bottom's up, lol!

I'm thinking I'm going to have one WHILE I fluff around with the groceries....I just can't get motivated with them today :tsk:

Ready Molly??? :D

:ohmy:

Wow...*coughcough:.....that's different.......

:hmm: deciding what to make of it......it's cleared my sinuses in an odd way :shifty:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I wish you didn't live in NZ Gluey....you can fluff around with your groceries in my new fridge :wink:

:drool: New fridge.......:drool:

Mine is icing up something chronic all the time...it's on it's last legs....don't tease me like that :madwife:

love2bmama said:
well, I doubt I'd sleep through the fireworks, but I was just hoping to stay home and watch them from here rather than deal with finding a place to watch and then fighting traffic all the way home, you know?

ohhhhh, then........ well that would be nice.....being able to see them from home! :hyper:

sorry gluey, I got distracted writing an email

it's not very fizzy, no. It does that thing where the head separates into the foam, and that's most of the fizz in there. It's a little different when you drink it out of a bottle vs a glass.

KIF_1970.jpg

dazzledbylight said:

ohhhhh, then........ well that would be nice.....being able to see them from home! :hyper:

I don't even know, to be honest, if that's possible. We didn't live here last year, so I have no idea what this city does in terms of fireworks. Note to self, check tomorrow's paper for info.

I'm just hoping we can see them from here, because I really dread the idea of fighting traffic, at night, when I'm tired, with sleepy kids in the car. Fun times!!

:yes: It says drink straight from the bottle......but I want losing my Guinness virginity to be memorable for the right reasons :shifty:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know....and it's for my mother! :rolleyes: :D

:giggle: I hope your Mum wasn't attached to the O2 tank while it was propping up the fridge :reject:

Sorry, that just gave me the funniest pic in my mind

:hug: Weldy I'm sorry to hear that....I hope she's going to be ok.

I really hope I didn't offend you with that :(

Back
Top Bottom