Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
:lol: Dis

you were talking about getting an alt this afternoon :angry: who else would it be :angry:

yes, I'm studying :shifty: :angel:

It could have been anyone:angry:

:lmao: like the name:lmao: I said it more than once today....I came home to piles of dog vomit:| ...hence the name:lol:

WildHoney said:

:lmao You an angel???? :lol

You've been a Pleba girl for too long :drool

:lmao: what? I am one!! see my halo? :angel:

:lol: I'm corrupted :evil:

alligators in a Florida lake polluted by a nearby Superfund hazardous waste site had such abnormally small penises that they couldn't reproduce :lmao: that's what I'm learning about :happy: :laugh:

I didn't even know alligators had :huh: :lol: :reject:

sami0201 said:

*zap* :happy:

:wink: :hug: what's wrong? studying blows :madspit:

I have so much more work tonight than I thought! :crazy: :|

There's too much information floating around in my brain and I think it's going to start seeping out my ears soon. :yikes: Think if I put corks in my ears it'll keep it in there? :happy:

FlyYourKite said:

There's too much information floating around in my brain and I think it's going to start seeping out my ears soon. :yikes: Think if I put corks in my ears it'll keep it in there? :happy:

:lol: :hug:

you'd look so hawt with corks sticking out of your ears :drool: :lmao:

Flyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hug:

Will this help??

bono1.jpg

one worksheet down, one to go :)

then I have to study for math, read 2 chapters in my history textbook, read 4 chapters in The Scarlet Letter and prepare a presentation for one of them for tomorrow, and write an essay on the book :happy: :|

(the essay is only due tomorrow if we want extra credit, but she said she'd rather see a good essay handed in on Monday than an ok one handed in tomorrow...so maybe I'll wait :hmm: )

Back
Top Bottom