Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sometimes.alot of times...::lol: inn my dreams I'm trying to get on the internet to find out what the latest u2 news is and catch up with my PGP Plebans. :D :laugh:

also on the internet to see of the guys are playing some secret small club date :lmao: in NYC usually it it's somewhere in Lower Manhattan .wall street area. where there AREN"T many clubs {music wise} :giggle:

That's b/c I don't get on here enuff!!! :lmao:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Hey Dazzled!! :hug:

Dis, all I did was laugh when I woke up. OMG. :lol: And your friend was kinda hawt!! :combust:

Did my friend have a name? What did he look like?:lol:

Dis :love:

dazz :hug:

VP :hug: I spoke to him, and he said not to worry because he wasn't very happy when he graded them :| I'm gonna talk to him again before the next test :yes:

omg you must check out the thread in pleba of Bono congratulating Tom Brady :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :cute:

Dismantled said:
^:ohmy:

what does DG's brother look like?

I don't remember.

Because I don't save pictures people post on here, that I'm not supposed to.

Or do I? :shifty:

:wink:

Sami, that sucks!! :mad: Teachers piss me off so much. So he didn't explain your earlier marks either?? Is he suffering from chronic unhappiness? :madspit: Sorry, but teachers should always be prepared to give reasons for the marks they give.

VintagePunk said:

Sami, that sucks!! :mad: Teachers piss me off so much. So he didn't explain your earlier marks either?? Is he suffering from chronic unhappiness? :madspit: Sorry, but teachers should always be prepared to give reasons for the marks they give.

no :angry:

:lol: chronic unhappiness

sami0201 said:

no :angry:

:lol: chronic unhappiness

It's an especially touchy topic with me lately, because of Sarah. She's required to take drama because of the gifted program she's in (teaches public speaking, leadership skills). All through high school, her classes have had a really high average, and so has she. Always in the 90's. Last year her final mark was a 95. This year they have an idiot teaching them, and everyone's mark is low. I think hers is around 75 or 80. When you've had 90's all the way through, and your work habits haven't changed, the only difference is the teacher, that sort of tells you where the problem lies. :| A bunch of the kids have gone to complain to the teacher who runs the program. He's sympathetic to them and says she won't be teaching the class in the future...but I certainly hope he's planning to adjust their marks somehow. These kids will be applying to elite universities, and their averages have to be up there. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

It's an especially touchy topic with me lately, because of Sarah. She's required to take drama because of the gifted program she's in (teaches public speaking, leadership skills). All through high school, her classes have had a really high average, and so has she. Always in the 90's. Last year her final mark was a 95. This year they have an idiot teaching them, and everyone's mark is low. I think hers is around 75 or 80. When you've had 90's all the way through, and your work habits haven't changed, the only difference is the teacher, that sort of tells you where the problem lies. :| A bunch of the kids have gone to complain to the teacher who runs the program. He's sympathetic to them and says she won't be teaching the class in the future...but I certainly hope he's planning to adjust their marks somehow. These kids will be applying to elite universities, and their averages have to be up there. :mad:

same thing here...I had straight A's and now I have all A's and a C :| :mad:

I hope you get everything figured out with her :hug:

Dismantled said:
I didn't have the patience for that clip:( I am so ADHD:lmao: what did BOno say?

go watch it :angry:

:lol: he was just saying how he thought Tom was going to be on the swimsuit issue, with Heidi and Gisele and Naomi, and it's not fair because Bono's stuck in Boston with Adam, Edge, and Larry but they're nice people :laugh: Then he says how it's not the swimsuit issue, :blahblah: and how they both have things in common, and they're both tall

then he does this weird little kiss/dance thing at the end :lmao: almost like what the players do when they score a touchdown or something :huh: I applaud him for trying to be cool :wink:

sami0201 said:

go watch it :angry:

:lol: he was just saying how he thought Tom was going to be on the swimsuit issue, with Heidi and Gisele and Naomi, and Bono's stuck in Boston with Adam, Edge, and Larry but they're nice people :laugh: Then he says how it's not the swimsuit issue, :blahblah: and how they both have things in common, and they're both tall

then he does this weird little kiss/dance thing at the end :lmao: almost like what the players do when they score a touchdown or something :huh: I applaud him for trying to be cool :wink:

:lmao: is it in the beginning of the clip?

OMFG!!!:lmao: ok..I just watched it:lmao: awww he's so cute!

No wonder I couldn't sit through it that first time...I was watching the wrong damned clip:angry: it was like 57 minutes of blah blah blah...and I am like "where Bono?" :angry:

Dismantled said:
OMFG!!!:lmao: ok..I just watched it:lmao: awww he's so cute!

No wonder I couldn't sit through it that first time...I was watching the wrong damned clip:angry: it was like 57 minutes of blah blah blah...and I am like "where Bono?" :angry:

:lmao:

DG has like 7 posts left :ohmy:

and I'm almost at 10000!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom