Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boston was great, Bri. Lots of my friends there, and seeing our British girls and meeting DG was awesome. I did not know Dis was going to be there and I'm sorry I did not meet her :( I'm so out of the loop.

Wild and Jem did lots of, um, "sightseeing" and I hope they got lucky!

back in a bit...

BabyfaceU2OSBW222.jpg

:cute:

so.....being that i am a senitive soul anyway...................and having lived through alllll that in a very cogent, world understanding way {except for 63} in the "right" mood, long thinking/ bveing caught short with some very VIVID reminder.I get :( even reallllllllll :sad: for some short amount fo time.........perfectly natural................

what has made me a bit more "spooked" under certain references/ conditions has happened when THOSE anniversaries..come around .......esp when they're the big '0" and "5" ones........... since I read here about 2 yrs ago the "Pride Incident" as I'll name it................:mad: oh to have remained blissfully unaware of THAT :|

it's not like the concern hasn't come up for me....but it's a bit easier for one like mysellf who has such a VIVID imagination {it is the "down side" of such powers} .................not to have an actual 'could of' event to get even more fuel to the fire..........

I get a bit :crazy: :crack: when I am too reminded.....so all these now
It didn't help that both Patti & B made references to JFK on the 22nd MSG show...........I just hide my head in my hands after Pride got going.
THEN i was reminded several days later that RFK's birthday was 11/20..............now comes along 12/8. SO all these EXTRA reminders....gets my worry going for B......it'll go away again.. {and i do special energy protection for him/them/ and others just about every night} ........just too many reminders in too short of space of time :| :(

I'm DONE now :hug:

Dazz :hug:

I feel fortunate in my faith - that people die when it's meant to happen. We don't understand it, because we don't see the pattern or 'the big picture' from where we are, but even the things which seem the most random, the most totally senseless happen for some bigger reason. One big event sends out millions and millions of ripples.

dazzledbylight said:
:hug:

that's not always my strong point when it comes to spiritual matters

eh, :uhoh: i guess i flattened this thread out..:(

i'm DONE y'all...................

:hug: it wasn't you! We talk about serious stuff all the time, it's just a slow night.

I'm glad you shared with us; I learn more about life and about history and about people from 'listening' to people than I ever learned in any class. You are a very interesting person, with interesting experiences, and I love to hear what you want to say :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: it wasn't you! We talk about serious stuff all the time, it's just a slow night.

I'm glad you shared with us; I learn more about life and about history and about people from 'listening' to people than I ever learned in any class. You are a very interesting person, with interesting experiences, and I love to hear what you want to say :heart:

:yes: :up:

AND SG thanks I try to tell my stories in an interesting way......
.I :heart: listening to people who tell historical stories in really meaningful ways!!!!

whether in person, on radio/TV or in books...when some one makes history come alive and meaningful to today's concerns & issues.that's great!

I had one HS Histrory/ Social Studies call like that!

Last edited:
That reminds me of the cutest thing - Jeffy one day tells me he has a nipple on his pinkie finger ... so I'm all :confused:

I look at it and he has a little wart right in the middle of his little finger. He had no idea what a wart was, had no concept of it... looked at it and his mind found the closest thing he could think of to explain it, I guess. It was so unbelievably cute! :heart:

^It fascinates me the way childrens minds work. they're so incredible quick to figure things out and learn ... it's the same with all the other niece and nephews, sometimes you can practically SEE them thinking and learning something

Hey Sally :wave:

Back
Top Bottom