Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
one worksheet down, one to go :)

then I have to study for math, read 2 chapters in my history textbook, read 4 chapters in The Scarlet Letter and prepare a presentation for one of them for tomorrow, and write an essay on the book :happy: :|

(the essay is only due tomorrow if we want extra credit, but she said she'd rather see a good essay handed in on Monday than an ok one handed in tomorrow...so maybe I'll wait :hmm: )

:yikes: That is a lot of stuff!

I present to you:

fdfga.jpg

I am so bored and cranky. :scream:

hi girls! :hug:

awwww, fly, what a cute picture!

(editing as I catch up)
diane, take care of your bronchitis. I got it in October and was so sick for a long time. I have the sniffles now (every single post GA experience involves a cold!) and I'm going to pick up some soup in a minute.

Wild! You back?

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Can i ask you girls a question??

Does Jem look like my daughter ??

So many people have said it to us over the last week :lol:

ALthough it would be a pleasure to have her as a daughter:hug:

I must lok soooooooooooo old :sad:

You don't look old, Jem looks young ! :yes: :hug:

:yes:

it's because I was watching the O.C. and then Everwood which are both 1 hour shows :shh:

but Everwood...there's this one guy who used to be a "ladies guy" you know he would just go out with all the hot girls for like a night and move on to someone else...anyway he's with this really traditional but really pretty girl now and they are serious, but she's very "oh my god are you feeling me up?!" :lol: but in this episode she told him how uncomfortable with herself she is because he's so used to all these other girls and he is just the cutest person ever and I want one :love: :lol: I've probably talked about him on here before :reject: so he locked her in his bathroom and told her she has to look in the mirror and see what he sees when he looks at her...and he told her how all those other girls, at 3 in the morning look horrible and they are only pretty because of makeup, etc and he bets she's as beautiful as she is all day at 3 in the morning :heart: and just this whole little speech and I wish there was such thing as a guy like that :sigh: :laugh: But it was just the sweetest thing ever, I almost shed a tear :reject:

just had to talk about it! lol

Last edited:
Good evening ladies :wave:

I have a bad case of the flu, which totally blows so I don't know how long I'll be on, but I missed you all last night. :( I passed out at like 6pm. :lol:

sami0201 said:
:yes:

it's because I was watching the O.C. and then Everwood which are both 1 hour shows :shh:

but Everwood...there's this one guy who used to be a "ladies guy" you know he would just go out with all the hot girls for like a night and move on to someone else...anyway he's with this really traditional but really pretty girl now and they are serious, but she's very "oh my god are you feeling me up?!" :lol: but in this episode she told him how uncomfortable with herself she is because he's so used to all these other girls and he is just the cutest person ever and I want one :love: :lol: I've probably talked about him on here before :reject: so he locked her in his bathroom and told her she has to look in the mirror and see what he sees when he looks at her...and he told her how all those other girls, at 3 in the morning like horrible and they are only pretty because of makeup, etc and he bets she's as beautiful as she is all day at 3 in the morning :heart : and just this whole little speech and I wish there was such thing as a guy like that :sigh: :laugh: But it was just the sweetest thing ever, I almost shed a tear :reject:

just had to talk about it! lol

That sounds very sweet :)

Sad_Girl said:

That sounds very sweet :)

it was :heart: it just makes me realize how much I wish I had a boyfriend...not in the shallow "ohmygod I need a boyfriend!" kind of way but I want someone....I don't know what I'm trying to say :reject: Because I'm not the kind of person who'll just go out with anyone because they're there, ya know?

:crazy:

oh no Russty :yikes: I hope you feel better soon :hug: :heart:

sami0201 said:

it was :heart: it just makes me realize how much I wish I had a boyfriend...not in the shallow "ohmygod I need a boyfriend!" kind of way but I want someone....I don't know what I'm trying to say :reject: Because I'm not the kind of person who'll just go out with anyone because they're there, ya know?

:hug: I do know what you mean. Believe me, I understand :heart:

Back
Top Bottom