Pleban Girls Party - Jez having a wonderful time drooling over U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi SG :hug: I must say the new chapter surprised me! I thought you decided on not letting it happen, but yea, I guess it was sorta unavoidable...

Aww DG, well, we have had some pretty bad experiences on holidays in france... we had to wait half an hour before we got the MENUS!!!! and yea, the rest took even longer, asking for pepper and salt and such were forgotten.. ><

At least we're saving money by not having to tip out as much. :lmao:

Seriously, this is the 1st time I havent tipped 18-20 percent. Or even 15.

It really was the best decision for the sake of the story itself - I'm just such a sap that I feel guilty for something that my character did :reject: :lol:

Doing pretty good, GG2. I'm sitting around at home waiting for my hair to dry before going to a wedding. I'm sitting in front of the computer, putting my makeup on at the same time. :lol:

How about you?

Sad_Girl said:

All day? :uhoh: Not my idea of fun. then again, I generally just don't much like weddings, so :shrug: I'm the grumpy cynical one who looks at her watch and doesn't particularly want to see the couple kiss on demand when you cliang your fork against your glass :grumpy:

:lmao: Thats so me. Not a big wedding fan. Though Kats Dad's wedding was nice. It was simple and fun. they played songs at the reception for evey person there. :heart: I got U2 Two Hearts Beat As One. :drool:

GG2 :hug:

bonoishot said:

I suppose so.

I'm just being a loser. He has more going on in his life than i do. I feel like he must think im so bloody clingy. :reject::lol:

Though re: your above statement he did work late on Wednesday and say he was going straight to bed when he had got home.

He got home changed his mind and went to the pub. Didn't think to ask me if i wanted to go. :madwife: I only knew he had turned up at the pub as Kats boyfirend recognised him. So me and Kat went to meet her boyfriend and, there was Andy talking to some woman. :madwife: ( Though Kats b/friend later explained to me that he had been in a group when he had seen him. ) Andy's face was priceless when he saw us. I said hi then we walked off with our drinks and i let him come find me. He did come find me and apologise. But its the bloody principle of it.

:mad:

/calms down. Sorry for ranting. :lol:

Maybe it was a last-minute decision? I know you must have been disappointed. :hug:

Galeongirl said:

:shifty : Jem... in case you haven't been back to the pop thread... I left this there for ya

bonolookingupvw4.jpg

OMG GG2. Are you trying to kill me. :ohmy: :drool::drool::combust::faint::drownsinowndrool:

Galeongirl said:

Aww DG, well, we have had some pretty bad experiences on holidays in france... we had to wait half an hour before we got the MENUS!!!! and yea, the rest took even longer, asking for pepper and salt and such were forgotten.. ><

Half an hour. :shocked: :madwife: I'd have given up after about 15 i think. :|

bonoishot said:

Half an hour. :shocked: :madwife: I'd have given up after about 15 i think. :|

yea but we already got our drinks.... but yea, it was really annoying... the camping restaurant, we'll NEVER eat there again XD

Hi VP :hug: Wow, it's really busy here tonight!

I think I'm going to take a nap :reject:

< Getting Old :lol:

be back later - have a great rest of the day/night to those of whom will be gone by the time I get back -Thora have fun at the wedding

:hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
It really was the best decision for the sake of the story itself - I'm just such a sap that I feel guilty for something that my character did :reject: :lol:

:hug: I think it was bound to happen sooner or later. The sexual tension between Cat and Larry was very charged ( not sure if thats the right word but can't think of anything better right now :lol: )

VintagePunk said:

Maybe it was a last-minute decision? I know you must have been disappointed. :hug:

He said it was. It was just disappointing nad a bit hurtful that he didn't think of asking me. Maybe i'm just oversensitive. :shrug: Kat said i let him off lightly and that she would have been so mad at him if it was her. :lmao:

bonoishot said:

He said it was. It was just disappointing nad a bit hurtful that he didn't think of asking me. Maybe i'm just oversensitive. :shrug: Kat said i let him off lightly and that she would have been so mad at him if it was her. :lmao:

Maybe he went not intending to stay that long?

I don't know. I don't mean to make it sound like I'm making excuses for him. I think a lot depends on how your relationship is, if it's one where you have to know where each of you are every minute of the day. B and I are not like that. Far from it. :lol: But he's made it clear that I can call him anytime if I want to talk to him, or whatever. I just don't...but that's my own issue, I think. :lol:

See you SG! :hug:

DG? :shifty:

Hi BB! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom