Pleban Girls Party - Jez having a wonderful time drooling over U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DG - Glad to hear you made it here safe and sound :) The weather is going to be lovely this weekend, so enjoy!

Jez - Ahem.. it's some audio I ripped from A Day In The Life Of The Edge - Part 3(extended U2.com version)

Thora - Yeah.. ahem.. probably better you wait until you get home :whistle:

Clone :hug:
DG:hug: Good to hear you had a safe trip!
Jem :hug: The thing is killing me, but I guess it's kinda fun :lol: I hate it one minute and love it the next... :shrug:
Kafrun, now I really have to check it out again. Where? :hyper:

Jem :hug: You'll enjoy it I'm sure :drool:

Jez - It's the part where he's walking backwards on the arrows :lol: But yeah.. I thought the audio at that part was, erm.. suggestive :shifty:

LOL! I just noticed the cluster of hug smilies in the last few posts. PGP group hug! :hug::hug::hug: :lol:

Kaf, oh god, I found it :faint: I didn't even think about it when I watched it... the first five thousand times... :reject: :lol:

DG - I know :angry: :madwife: But it's supposed to warm up tomorrow and then even more on Sunday :drool: At least if the weather forcast is right :)

Jez - :laugh: Yeah.. leave it to me to notice something like that *cough*HUGEperv*cough*

For those of you who haven't watched.. here's a transcript of the clip:

:bono: Ooh yeah
:edge: Oooooh
:bono: OOH yeah
:edge: I've never done this before..
:bono: Uuunngh
:edge: Oooooh, OOOOOH, OOH that felt SO good

:shifty: What.. that's what they said :shrug::angel:

:laugh: Kaf, your transcript is almost better than the audio! :drool:

Jem, yeah, I'm really looking forward to it, although the teacher I'm following has moved it to first thing monday morning :yikes: I'm so nervous, though, that I won't be able to catch their attention... And my laptop has just decided to give up on me :madwife:

Oh, anyone have any baby pics of Larry? I mean, real baby pics, like the ones I now have of Adam, Edge and Bono? :cute:

daygloeyes2 said:

Jem, got the text. :) Feel better sweetie! :hug :

Thanks. :hug: Sorry i havent texted much recently. Been busy/had alot on my mind. Did i tell you i am seeing my Dad sometime next month. :ohmy: :uhoh: :huh: After 12/13 or so years should be interesting. :lol:

Enjoy the rest of your trip. Take lots of pictures. :hug:

Thora, i'm not a perve. Polishes halo :angel: :shifty: :laugh:

Awww - group hug! :hug:

I've been sending and getting a lot of those today. It seems as if all my friends are sending around these mushy but really sweet emails. I feel like such a sappy girly-girl today. :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Upon hearig the audio, U2 slash fanfic writers spontaneously combusted.

Nah, not my pairing. :lol:

I could probably pretend it's Edge and someone else. :hmm: I'm good at pretending... :D

Jez - :shifty: :lol: But yeah, back to non-pervy stuff, I don't know your situation, but I hope it all turns out well for you. I've always found that anything you're excited and nervous about tends to be a good thing in the end :yes:

JezSnape said:

Jem, yeah, I'm really looking forward to it, although the teacher I'm following has moved it to first thing monday morning :yikes: I'm so nervous, though, that I won't be able to catch their attention... And my laptop has just decided to give up on me :madwife:

Oh, anyone have any baby pics of Larry? I mean, real baby pics, like the ones I now have of Adam, Edge and Bono? :cute:

I'm sure you will do great as you will be talking about something that you are passionate about. That always helps when you're talking about something to other people. :hug: :madwife: at the laptop.

Kaf, I'm sorry. :reject: I tend to believe I'm so important that everyone on blue crack knows who I am and what I've said, ever :lmao: I'm a first year student at a teacher college (I guess you can call it that) and right now, I'm out on this work practice thingy.

Jem, yeah, if I stumble, I can go on and on about THE Explorer! :lol: Night! :hug:

Night Jem :hug:

Jez - It's ok :D I try to read people's posts and stay as up-to-date as I can. Sounds like you've got your hands full!

:hmm: I leave for a few minutes and the thread goes quiet...

Just because the thread is named after me, you don't have to wait for me to be here to talk, you know? :lol:

Thora :tsk: Haven't you learned by now that if you start posting here, you won't get anymore work done that day? :wink:
We're so much more interesting, right? :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom