Pleban Girls Party - it's Summertime in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone :hug: I've been better I've got three month to the day until Mia gets here and I (by *I* I mean Travis) don't have a single thing done to get ready for the baby :mad: I'm lucky if I get 3 hours sleep at a time :mad: but other than that I'm just effin peachy! How are yall?
*edit to say* If I get any fatter they will have to give my ass it's own zip code :|

Last edited:
Snooky pie said:
Everyone :hug: I've been better I've got three month to the day until Mia gets here and I (by *I* I mean Travis) don't have a single thing done to get ready for the baby :mad: I'm lucky if I get 3 hours sleep at a time :mad: but other than that I'm just effin peachy! How are yall?

:hug:

But you picked out a really pretty comforter! :love:

And you do have one course of action...threaten to get the cow print seat covers and car bra. Then he'll know you mean business :madwife:

:lol:

Ok, in the last 5/10 minutes it started thundering/lightening and is now raining...:uhoh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:

But you picked out a really pretty comforter! :love:

And you do have one course of action...threaten to get the cow print seat covers and car bra. Then he'll know you mean business :madwife:
:lol:
Can't I just take a base ball bat to the car instead? :evil:

sami0201 said:
You are too! I've seen a picture of you before! :sexywink: I'M not photogenic at all. :no:

Vertigo shirt :love: You can't tell in my pictures (the ones from tonight) but I'm wearing a Pop shirt that LivLuv sent me. :heart: :drool:

Which photo was it? My library school graduation photos? Those and the photo on my company's website may be two of the only really good ones of me in existence.

This sounds kinda vain, but: I still have one of my graduation photos from December as the wallpaper on my camera phone. It's either that photo of me, or a photo I took of Bono from the ellipse in Detroit. I'm thinkin' it may be time to switch back to Bono again. :wink:

Jo it was the graduation one, and it was a good picture! :hug:

The wallpaper on my mom's cell phone is probably the stupidest funniest picture of me in existence. :lmao: My poor mom has to look at it every time she opens the phone because she doesn't know how to change it. :evil: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

Why?! Will something poke you in the eye?! :ohmy:

What am I even saying...:tsk: :lmao:

Ok now I'm picturing someone taking you to emergency after you don't move for a couple days, you just sit there staring at your shirt, surrounded by drool.....

:lmao: :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You will see your feet in no time! :wink: :hug:

And it's all for the best possible reason. :hug:

Those cow seat covers sure don't sound good, though. :no:
I didn't even think they still made or sold those silly things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom