Pleban Girls Party - it's Summertime in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NIghty Sami and Jo :hug: :Heart: :hug:

Molly you are insane, but I love that! :giggle: I love alot of the costumes from Moulin Rouge, but especially the can can dancers. :drool:

Blueberries are okay. :lol:

I love to sew too so it would be fun to me. :) I should start sewing more clothes again, I just don't have enough time lately.

Well ladies, it's been fun, but I need to go get my bags packed, and start winding down for the night. I know I'm not gonna get a lot of sleep this weekend, so I'm heading to bed earlier tonight to make up for it! :lol:

Have a good night everyone! :hug:

Have a good weekend Thora :hug: :heart:

You Tube is evil! They have Crowded House/Split Enz/Neil and Tim Finn stuff! :drool: :faint:

13lj.gif

NB Don't look at the above gif first thing in the morning :ohmy: :shifty:

Hi girls :drool:

Okay, I know I said I was going to bed, but OH MY GOSH I HAVE A DATE!!! :hyper: :combust: :faint: :drool:

:lmao:

Yay, I'm so excited!! :hyper: My crush and I are going out on Thursday night. This is my first date in AGES!!

Well, I guess everyone's gone to bed now. :lol:

I'll gush more about my date later. I'll be on for a bit tomorrow before I leave for the weekend. :D

Goodnight! :hug:

Hey Thora. Well done on the date. :hyper:

I just found out (kats in the pub) that the U2 tribute band i've seen twice there are playing tonight. :hyper: :happy: :rockon:

My new ipod was delivered this afternoon. Unfortunatley neither me or Kat were in :grumpy: but i will get it on Monday now. :hyper: :drool:

Goot ago get ready for pub. Everyones sat outside as its sooo sunny. :wink: And Russpass is there aswell. :lmao:

See you later girls. :kiss:

x

Hi / Bye Jem! :hug: Have fun tonight!! And hooray for getting the iPod on Monday!! :hyper:

I really want this necklace!! :drool:
necklace.jpg

I'm going to go into Tiffany's tomorrow and drool over it and dream for a minute or two. :happy:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi / Bye Jem! :hug : Have fun tonight!! And hooray for getting the iPod on Monday!! :hyper :

I really want this necklace!! :drool :
necklace.jpg

I'm going to go into Tiffany's tomorrow and drool over it and dream for a minute or two. :happy :

:drool:

Nice necklace Thora :hug:. I'm not sure about in Canada but theres a few stores over here that make v similar necklaces. Maybe you can find one thats v similar. I know its not the same but better tham nothing. :)

I haven't left yet. :shh: Kat came back to get changed so i'm waiting for her. :wink:

And thanks. I can't wait on both counts. The band and ipod. :happy:

Really should go know though. Need to straighten hair. :lol:

Jem
x

:lol: You're funny. I'm sure they make the same necklaces elsewhere, but I love Tiffany's. I like looking in the store and acting like I could afford anything there.

I was trying to make you feel better. :lol:

I think the heat has got to my brain. :shifty:

:wink:

No i no what you mean its nice dreaming. :drool:

I've never been to Tiffanys there isn't one near me. :(

Really going now. I wasn't here. :shifty:

See ya later

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom