Pleban Girls Party - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Anything interesting happening? did he say why he didn't babysit with you the other night?

No he didn't. :angry: He called me and I didn't pick it up. :reject: I'm soooo bad, I do it to myself!! I want to be with him but it's weird! And the thing that bothers me is that he doesn't drive yet (he doesn't get his license 'til the end of July) and I haven't driven one of my aunt or uncle's cars yet so I can't drive alone (yet) and if I hung out with him he'd want to go out and do stuff, but one of his friends who I don't know would be driving, and then if we went to a party or something I'd kind of be stuck there. If I wanted to leave, I couldn't! Obviously I could call my aunt but I'd rather not be put into that weird situation. Maybe I just overthink everything too much and I shouldn't be so worried about everything. My mom yelled at me today and told me to be a teenager for once. :reject: :lol:

OMG I was just thinking of you this morning Molly! :D :hug: How are you doing? Its been a long time since I've talked to you. :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Party Peeps! :D SG I love the tattoo! Is it feeling okay? :hug:

Russty!!! :hug: Yeah, it feels fine :)

I'm trying to come up with more $$ and a design so I can go back and see Dennis... uh I mean get another one :shifty: :wink:

Hey Weldy :hug: and Molly Too!

Sad_Girl said:
Oh no, Bri! :sad: I'm so sorry to hear that! :( :hug:

I finally got the computer back today, got it all hooked up...
They updated my system, but they didn't tranfer all my files like they were supposed to. Something like half of all my stuff...documents, a few pictures, and *all* my music is gone. Obliterated.

I have a few backups, but there was no way I could save all my music....:sad:

Someone will pay. :mad:

I hope your computer repairs went better than mine?

And what have you gilrs been up to?! I feel so behind! Anything exciting?

Did anyone else wake up at around 6 today to watch CNN? :shifty:

circa1992 said:

I just decided to have my second party for the summer....it's my first co-ed party though :lol:

Night :hug:

Oooh :flirt: :wink: You must share details after the party. :love:
:hug:

Bri!! That totally sucks! :hug: :heart: If you need any music, when I get home in August (I'm sure that doesn't help :lol: ) I'd be happy to upload anything!

Molly! Russty! :hug:s How are you girls?

:hug: VP :hug: Sami :hug: Wild :hug: Tre

Sami I was the same way when I was a kid. Way over thinking things and always worrying about stuff. When I was in college I really let loose. :lol: Don't worry sometimes certain people are just much more responsible at a younger age. But try to have fun.

Russty :hug:

I've got close to 17" done on the blanket :hyper: It won't be done by the time the World Cup is, but if I have over 2' done I'll be impressed *g* I don't really feel like knitting in this heat - hell, I don't even necessarily feel like crocheting in this heat! :wink:

sami0201 said:

No he didn't. :angry: He called me and I didn't pick it up. :reject: I'm soooo bad, I do it to myself!!

Ummm, hello? Meet the older you. :lol:

I agree with your mom, throw caution to the wind, don't think of all the potential bad outcomes, and just go for it. :)

Molly, I'm doing well, thanks. How about you? What have you been up to? :)

Bri - my computer repairs were :huh: well... 50/50 so far. Mark told me the other day to start shopping for a new one, though :) so thats good :up:

and you may want to check out my journal :shifty:

:lol: SG its so addicting! And it doesn't hurt that tattoo artists are hot. :wink: I'm so glad it went well. :D

:hug: Drea you are rockin on that blanket! It is so hard to get much done in this damn heat. I'm working on an ipod cozy slowly, cuz it takes like no brain power. :lol: I want to see the blanket when its done.

:hug: Thora :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Ummm, hello? Meet the older you. :lol:

I agree with your mom, throw caution to the wind, don't think of all the potential bad outcomes, and just go for it. :)

We're meant to be. :love:

I wish I could. :sigh: But I get really shy around people I don't know. And he drinks, and I definitely wouldn't, and it just might be weird.

Sad_Girl said:
Bri - my computer repairs were :huh: well... 50/50 so far. Mark told me the other day to start shopping for a new one, though :) so thats good :up:

Ooo! Something new and shiney? :drool:

and you may want to check out my journal :shifty:

:ohmy:

:shifty:

:hyper:

It looks great!!! :love:!

And somehow pain seems insignificant when there's a good enough distraction :sexywink:

sami0201 said:

We're meant to be. :love:

I wish I could. :sigh: But I get really shy around people I don't know. And he drinks, and I definitely wouldn't, and it just might be weird.

But what if you went, but you made sure you had cab fare? Would that help? Or you could admit to him about not wanting to be around him when he's drinking? Sounds to me like he's into you enough that he wouldn't mind. :)

the rockin edge said:

i'm trying not to think about it until Saturday. :crack:

My dad called me today all nervous. :cute: (he's been watching the games and keeping track and stuff) And he's like "but how good is the other team? What if England don't play well enough? Do you think they'll play well? What's gonna happen? :blahblah: " :lol:

I'm going to be a wreck all day at the beach on Saturday, and I won't be able to turn on a damn radio! :laugh:

Bri I'm so sorry about your puter that really sucks! :madspit:

Sami I'm doing good. :heart: I've just been doing this thing called trying to be a better housekeeper and working alot. I've actually figured out a better balance to my whole life, but it has meant cutting back on my puter time. I also sort of did something bad. :reject: I got a real live friend! :dance: :D She is coming over tomorrow night for dinner and to work on stuff in my studio. She is helping alot with day to day stuff and just keeping me from going completely insane. She goes on vacation in a few weeks and I'm gonna be soooo sad without her. :(

VintagePunk said:

But what if you went, but you made sure you had cab fare? Would that help? Or you could admit to him about not wanting to be around him when he's drinking? Sounds to me like he's into you enough that he wouldn't mind. :)

Cabs don't work like that around here, I'd just end up calling my aunt. I could tell him not to drink and I'm sure he wouldn't, but I'd feel bad, like I was ruining his night. But like my friend said to me today ( :love: ) if he doesn't want my hot ass the way I am, then he's not worth it. :wink: :lol:

sami0201 said:

My dad called me today all nervous. :cute: (he's been watching the games and keeping track and stuff) And he's like "but how good is the other team? What if England don't play well enough? Do you think they'll play well? What's gonna happen? :blahblah: " :lol:

I'm going to be a wreck all day at the beach on Saturday, and I won't be able to turn on a damn radio! :laugh:

i'll be a total wreck, and all those questions keep repeating in my mind. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Sami I'm doing good. :heart: I've just been doing this thing called trying to be a better housekeeper and working alot. I've actually figured out a better balance to my whole life, but it has meant cutting back on my puter time. I also sort of did something bad. :reject: I got a real live friend! :dance: :D She is coming over tomorrow night for dinner and to work on stuff in my studio. She is helping alot with day to day stuff and just keeping me from going completely insane. She goes on vacation in a few weeks and I'm gonna be soooo sad without her. :(

That's great!! :heart: She sounds awesome, I'm happy for you! :happy: But you need to find more computer time, missy. :madwife: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom