Pleban Girls Party - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm good, thanks. Exhausted though. :yawn: My little cousin was up at 7:30 this morning hysterically crying because she didn't want to go to camp. Needless to say, I was woken. :grumpy:

I saw the pictures of your tattoo!! :hyper: :love: Congrats!

How are you all? :heart:

Sami!!!! Or Tre!!!! :shifty: You're big DMB fans, right? Do either of you have The Space Between on your computers?? :flirt:

And here's something more obscure, and I'm thinking that SG would be the only one to have this, and even that would be a longshot. :shifty: This Masquerade by George Benson. :shifty: It's jazz.

If any of you have the DMB, may I please have it too? :)

I better head to bed, I don't want to be tired for my party tomorrow :D

Night :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Sami!!!! Or Tre!!!! :shifty: You're big DMB fans, right? Do either of you have The Space Between on your computers?? :flirt:

And here's something more obscure, and I'm thinking that SG would be the only one to have this, and even that would be a longshot. :shifty: This Masquerade by George Benson. :shifty: It's jazz.

He's the big fan. :wink: And I have bascially no music on the hard drive of this computer (it's only on my ipod) so I can't upload. :angry:

BRI!!! :hug: :heart:

sami0201 said:

We just finished watching a tv show...they went upstairs to sleep so I'm alone now. :)

I want hot boy. Now. :drool: :sad: :laugh: He called me yesterday...:reject:

Anything interesting happening? did he say why he didn't babysit with you the other night?

sami0201 said:

We just finished watching a tv show...they went upstairs to sleep so I'm alone now. :)

I want hot boy. Now. :drool: :sad: :laugh: He called me yesterday...:reject:

I can relate. I've been having the most bizarre dreams lately, with the most unlikely male stars. :shifty: Makes me wonder if, subconsciously, that's all that's important to me, having a man. :scream: :madwife:

sami0201 said:

Ooh Sarah I didn't know you were having a party? What for?
Anyway, have fun! Night! :hug: :heart:

I just decided to have my second party for the summer....it's my first co-ed party though :lol:

Night :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Clone!!! My music is gone....all gone....They took my music! Blew it away! All of it! The bastards....the freakin computer guy will die. :angry:

I've missed you girls!!!!! :sad: :heart:
*clings*:hug:

They took your music???? Those bastards!! [/Kyle voice]

We'll get you stocked up again. :)

Back
Top Bottom