Pleban Girls Party - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey Thora you got the same problem has me!!

got an itunes gift card from an American, that can only be used on US itunes store :grumpy:

:lol:!!

:hmm: i thought the gift cards could be used internationally

Thora! :hug:

no problem. I didn't even have access to the Internet for most of this week. And I read that you lost most of your iTunes :(

and you couldn't use the iTunes certificate :(

If I can learn how, I could share some of my rarer U2 stuff with you. There's also the Music on the Internet thread; they have lots of easily downloadable mp3s of u2 stuff. It's basically where I got most of my rarer U2 stuff.

Well, this American would gladly share the wealth that is the US iTunes store with the rest of the world if she could.* I'd also love to be able to check out what's in the UK's iTunes Music store -- but I bet I can't.

*However, since I have absolutely no influence with Steven Jobs ... I can't.

Thanks guys. :hug: I don't know what's wrong with my iPod, but I'm going to try and figure out what's up tonight. I think it just was overloaded and crashed. The good thing is that even if I have to start from scratch, my best friend has all the same songs as I do for the most part, so I'll be able to give my iPod to her, and she'll be able to re-upload anything for me. I was totally stressed and frustrated last night, but am okay with it now.

Good luck, Thora.

That reminds me ... :hmm:

I just found some CD's in a case in my car which I want to rip to my iTunes and my iPod this weekend (the CD's and songs, not my car, obviously). I :heart: being able to rip songs from CD's onto iPods.

Now if only I could get my friend with the huge CD collection and same taste in music as me to loan me some of his CD's for a week or so ... or just take my laptop to his house. :yes:

Also, some guys I went to university with are in a band called Stabilo that's now pretty popular, and they're playing there too. :lol: That should be interesting!

VintagePunk said:

Bono the pirate? :drool:

:drool: Indeed.

Could anything be better than mixing together two of my favourite things?

:hmm:....Bono and Johnny Depp ...:combust:

Canada day :love:
There's always a bunch of festivities down at our main park. And the last few years they've started doing fireworks. :happy:

Apparently I heard something about a ginat concert at Molsen Park for Canada day...OLP, Mobile, and..er..some others I can't remember :lol:

Is that Edgefest this weekend at Molson Park?

We have really good fireworks here, too. My brother used to live fairly close to where they're set off, so we used to go and hang out at his place, but he moved last fall. :|

Hi GG! :hug:

Edgefest - we used to have that here eons ago. :lol: The name takes on quite a different meaning now. :D

I'm not sure what the fireworks I'm going to will be like, but hopefully they'll be good. :)

GG :combust:

VintagePunk said:
Is that Edgefest this weekend at Molson Park?

I originally heard about on the radio, but I just looked...and yes, it's Edgefest.

"Our Lady Peace, Keane, Hot Hot Heat, Neverending White Lights, Mobile, Evans Blue. Magneta Lane, Die Mannequin, Jets Overhead, Illuminati, Pedestrian and Dearly Beloved**"

I've only heard of 3 of them, :reject: and Neverending white lights sounds familar...

We have really good fireworks here, too. My brother used to live fairly close to where they're set off, so we used to go and hang out at his place, but he moved last fall. :|

:tsk: Doesn't he know he can't move from such a prime location?

When I was little the local business in my area got together and sponsered an event in the park just across the street from me. It used to be soo much fun :love:...neighbours bringing snacks and sparklers and everything. But then the sponsers backed out and it stopped :(

Back
Top Bottom